Next week, Nu will be 1y old. What did we achieve?

• we have been keeping an almost perfect peg for 1 year

… feel free to add to the list of our achievements.

Exchange theft crisis management
ALP creation
TLLP creation
Motion driven open sourcing
Motion driven NBT<->NSR burning
Motion driven BCEX funding

1 Like

Proven and stress tested DAC business model.

1 Like

This DAC article makes no mention of peershares and defines DACs in a way that is not necessary compatible with Nu?

A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), fully automated business entity (FAB), or distributed autonomous corporation/company (DAC) is a decentralized network of narrow-AI autonomous agents which perform an output-maximizing production function and which divides its labor into computationally intractable tasks (which it incentivizes humans to do) and tasks which it performs itself.[1][2] It can be thought of as a corporation run without any human involvement under the control of an incorruptible set of business rules.

1 Like
  • narrow-AI autonomous agents: NuBot
  • tasks which it performs itself: park rate adjustment, motion and grant execution, protocol changes…

Why is it not compatible?

1 Like
4 Likes

Looking back at all theses things, I’m amazed that we’ve accomplished this much in only one year. Looking ahead to next year, with B&C being released, who knows how much momentum that will generate for Nu. I think things are only just starting.

We also have parametric order books releasing.

2 Likes

LPCs and other custodians are human, and I think that’s what makes Nu robust.

2 Likes

True, our business rules can be corrupt. That’s what makes us so powerful, we are Turing complete.