Mandatory upgrade to Nu 2.0 by August 25th

If polo is on the wrong blockchain we have problems.

I submitted a technical support ticket, which I think they have to respond to within 24 hours.

1 Like

@ronny, have you switched CCEDK yet to v2.0? It seems you haven’t responded to email requests.

Poloniex tech support responded saying they are fully up to date.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in answering. Was waiting for a confirmation from the backend devs. They say it will be done end of afternoon today. I have told them basically everyday since I first heard it here, and have stressed extra hard this morning that it is vital to have it done today.

Expect to give you confirmation later today, thank you for your follow up.

We are now fully updated on all wallets related to Nubits and Nushares. This for your information.

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

1 Like

Exchange Upgrade Status - August 24, 2015

Upgraded

• Cryptsy
  • Bittylicious
  • ShapeShift
  • SouthXChange
  • Bittrex
  • Poloniex
  • CCEDK

Aware But Not Yet Confirmed

• BTER

No Response

• Bitcoin Indonesia (Removing NuBits on Sept 15)
  • Alts.Trade
  • AllCoin

Our trading environment should be in good shape once BTER is confirmed to have upgraded. Bitcoin Indonesia appears to be moving ahead with de-listing NuBits, Alts.Trade has 0.00 BTC of volume across all cryptocurrencies on its exchange today (and no social media presence since May), and AllCoin is close to dead as well. Those three exchanges can perhaps be removed from the Exchanges page once the upgrade occurs as they are unlikely to ever attract significant NBT or NSR trader interest.

2 Likes

I am having trouble with the Nubits wallet. I have had the same damned problem with it for a week. After download, it was opened and crashed as the blockchain was downloading.

So I downloaded it again and the same problem.

I get about half way through the blockchain download and it crashed.

This is severely hindering my ability to trade. What is the fucking problem?

It said Error loading blkindex.net

You still have a day to use the old client. Load up Nu 1.0 and send your coins to an exchange.

Is everyone having this problem with the new client?

Is it working for anyone?

Do you have a link to Nu 1.0?

The new client works just fine for me and basically everyone else on this forum.
https://nubits.com/sites/default/files/assets/nu-1.0.0-win-gitian.zip
This Nu 1.0 wallet will not work after tomorrow. Good luck.

Well, I sure wish it worked on my computer. I’d rather not have to complain like this.

Is there anyone who can offer assistance?

I found a different link to the 2.0 and opened the wallet … now downloading the blockchain but it started from the beginning AGAIN, for the third time.

Hope it doesn’t crash again.

I have about $1000 usd tied up now because I can not access the nubits because the wallet is not functioning.

@Rayzzz do you see anything at the bottom of the debug.log file that’s located in the data directory? I shared that document with you the other day with how to find the data directory for your system.

I deleted the files you told me about and left the walletB.dat and walletS.dat

then redownloaded the client.

I did that twice and when opened, it started to download the blockchain. The last time it crashed, the following error message came up…

Error loading blkindex.net

Thanks for your help CoinGame. Can we discuss this by email? I will run out of posts for the day, otherwise.

rayeast@hotmail.com

sent

There can’t be “blkindex.net”. Try to be precise when describing error message so others can find out the problem correctly.

Try downloading w/o wallets. Set different addnode (search the firum for the nodes)

I copied the error message precisely.

Now it has crashed again and the reason this time says,

“This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application support team for more info.”

There is no such thing as blkindex.net. Please post a screen shot. Start a fresh download, with no wallets so new blank wallets will be generated. Use different addnode as you could be connected to bad nodes. If the same error happens, post the last 40 lines of debug.log.