@jordanlee

@Phoenix, @IAmJordanLee @MrBean

Why do you refuse to offer us a proper apology for your assistance in a no-reserve system which has failed us as a community and as shareholders?

I think it’s because he believes in the no-reserve model. He doesn’t think the peg failure was the fault of the model, so of course no apology would be needed on its behalf. In his opinion, the peg failed because it was “allowed” to slip to $0.95.

I could be wrong, but that’s my assessment based on recent conversations.

I do wonder if he thinks the buybacks were a mistake. It seems that most shareholders now believe this, but I haven’t seen @JordanLee express that opinion.

3 Likes

It’s illogical and frankly hypocritical considering the motion which now suggests a reserve model.

I could be wrong, but I think he put that motion forward with a goal of eventually transitioning back to zero reserve. This is based on my careful study of everyone forever.

2 Likes

How do you feel about that?

I carefully guard my own opinions. They may be revealed in the future, but I don’t feel that this is the right time.

EDIT: We need a “dislike” button so I can learn how people really feel about this answer. :slight_smile:

You can like this post, if you dislike the one of Chronos :wink:

You can like this post if you enjoyed ConfusedObserver’s dislike workaround, but don’t dislike Chronos’ post.

6 Likes