Is this an opportunity to get NuBits and NuShares on there? It seems that they’re opening up room for more popular cryptos with higher volume. Now may be the time to strike. We have the advantage of being linked with Peercoin, so maybe they’ll take that into consideration as long as we make them aware of it.
Here is my message to them. I tried to lean on our existing relationship with Peercoin. Please don’t copy it. Write your own message. I submitted a ticket on their website, as well as PM’ing their profile on BitcoinTalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33012
I doubt that exchanges run wallets in unprotected environments and with anything else than a very limited rights context…
So they might not like it, but it can be handled that the Nu wallet is still closed source.
If they refuse to integrate NBT just because of the wallet being closed source it can be taken as a reminder to think about the motion to open source the wallet, again.
That’s true, but even a short down time is extremely expensive for an exchange like btc-e. Furthermore I can imagine that they implement the interfaces to their engine directly into the wallet software, for various reasons.
This. Or we decide in a special motion that the code can be shared with BTC-e only (secured by an NDA of course).
Without a custodian at btc-e it will be an interesting test for the speed of arbitrage trading.
But maybe your doctor is right and the prescription includes not only a NBTUSD trading pait, but an announcement and some time to get a custodian ready as well.
On a different take you could ask why to put a custodial grant on such an anonymous exchange that btc-e is, though.
Yeah right, they are pretty shady never got hacked so far though … Of course we would take that risk, you could include it in the proposal that we open source immediately on leak. I also think that you somehow can sue btc-e.
i’d take NBTUSD on btc-e in a second, i am pretty sure there is no problem with multiple custodians if nubot is running in USD as well… the problem is only with crypto pairs… is that correct @desrever ?
I’ve been trying to start my LPC for a long time as it was approved quite some time ago, but just hasn’t been working out… BTER still isn’t ready for multiple custodians as was originally proposed, and I just can’t take any exchange that lists XPY seriously.