How can I build QT client on Raspberry Pi

I’m wondering how to compile the QT client on RPi. I need to make some room on my server and would prefer to use the QT client. I have had success with the tutorial from the resources section for minting on RPi, but it only creates the command line binary. I appreciate any advice.

The answer was in the documentation.

First, make sure that the required packages for Qt4 development of your
distribution are installed, for Debian these are:

sudo apt-get install qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb4.8++-dev

then execute the following:

cd ~/nubit
qmake
make
1 Like

Hi…does anyone have a recent cross-compile guide that they’ve managed to use successfully in the last couple of months? The above guides are all fairly old, and no matter how many attempts I make, I just can’t get it to work. I’ve been writing the steps I’ve taken as I’ve gone, so I fully intend to post an updated how-to guide once I’ve got it working, but I’m going to need some assistance to get there.While building the QT client you have to consider the pcb assembly of the raspberry because for different modules the programming changes can be there and accordingly you have to write your code.