Debts and uncollected liabilities to Nu

Nu has suffered from lost funds over the years. Do you know the details for them? Please post. There’s CCEDK, Excoin, Bter, FLOT, and @masterOfDisaster. I know nothing regarding Excoin and Bter.

What can we do about these? Are there others?

CCEDK

@ronny at CCEDK has repaid 10,645.72 US-NBT of the 33,989.07 US-NBT debt.

FLOT

FLOT US-NBT

Multisig #1
BqyRzFtWXDmjxrYpyJD42MLE5xc8FrB4js
303,357.4886 US-NBT

Members of FLOT US-NBT can sign the transaction to return these funds to shareholder control or burn them to directly remove them from the network.

FLOT NSR

SvtGbNjWE49pTM2TiUZrYKSNkxTJx75mmC
64,344,685 NSR

Snvrc5q82wfe2NjEjaQAyStpPKseWrsNqn
5,940,000 NSR

@masterOfDisaster

13 BTC by my recollection, but I’ve seen 9 BTC stated. Please send these funds to 17owruzTRANDYwCq77bSABQLXBxx3QaCea (Nu BTC jooize). They belong in liquidity operations at Nu.

1 Like

In February 2015 Excoin and BTER both defaulted on shareholder deposits. There is a BTER account controlled by @jmiller that contains a large number of BTC IOU’s. Records from the forum should have details @jmiller please hand this account over to liquidity operations. You can reach me at Bitmessage BM-2cU99iZPcZ4AJUCzU2G797SNc9aRkLkyL9.

masterOfDisaster hasn’t been seen here or Peercoin since July. I doubt he will see your message here, unless the forum gave you his email address.

It is very obvious he is @ConfusedObserver.

2 Likes

While I can’t be certain, I agree. @ConfusedObserver would you tell us why you are hesitating to return the 13 BTC that belongs to NuShare holders? It would reduce NuShare sales quite a bit. We need it.

I can be certain and I disagree.
You’ve chosen the wrong addressee for your request.