Current volume

$176,223 in volume today, looks like Bitcoin traders are getting ready to make some moves.

2 Likes

$189,640 now:

We are fighting hard to keep the peg.

1 Like

https://alix.coinerella.com/volume/gui_index.php

3.5k as for 00:05 UTC.

That’s a 90 day low, I am afraid.

Bitcoin price has not been doing much recently.

1 Like

ETH has taken over :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed, over 10m volume is not something to sneeze at in the crypto world.
We don’t have an ETH/NBT pair yet, maybe it is time to advocate for that on Poloniex?

2 Likes

How would we go about doing that? Do we have any specific contacts at Poloniex?

ETH is and will be extremely volatile. Can we handle this?
Poloniex should have collected all the hackers of the planet right now :smiley:

2 Likes

With gateways, a decent spread and a good feed, I would say yes. Not sure about the feed though. Are there a couple of those available? Poloniex appears to be the main exchange, not many others with decent volume.

So true, must be a magnet for them. Hope Blocks & Chains will be released soon.

1 Like

You and me both. Can you just imagine being able to release any trading pair we want and not having to rely anymore on exchanges to work with us? It would be a dream come true. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, sometimes I feel that NSR buybacks should have been spent on Nu development costs so that sigmike etc. can focus on BKS alone.

3 Likes

Buy wall in polo is getting thinner. We have 5000(nubot)+1000(alp).
I don’t see nulaggon there! @henry

Is anybody keeping an eye on the liquidity situation at Poloniex? @zoro?

nud getliquidityinfo B | grep BJs4YbtaqCmxeHLiR6zzjnZEotYVFAPfMo -A 2
        "BJs4YbtaqCmxeHLiR6zzjnZEotYVFAPfMo" : {
            "buy" : 1259.6127,
            "sell" : 12941.1604

NuBot buy side is almost empty…
If ALP fails, there’s not much left to support the peg.
NuLagoon seems to have no funds at Poloniex on T1.

1 Like

Alix has it balanced. I gave zoro some alp funds yesterday, it’s on lock.

I am a little surprised nulagoon doesnt have anything there though. Where is nulagoon’s liquidity?

1 Like

I am keeping an eye in Polo. I am expecting sell side to be used. If not, i will ask BTC from FLOT and sent them some NBT :wink:

1 Like

I think it’s on the tube.

So shareholders arent getting any T1 liquidity out of nulagoon anymore? Why are we still paying them? Isnt that a breach of contract?

Also hitbtc has 0 sell side for days!
Perhaps i should put a nubot there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“The funds placed at Tier 1 will be 10% of the total fund or more.”

NuLagoonTube is T3 not T1. I will make a motion to that effect, but i cant believe i have to. The tube is clearly off-exchange reserves.

“Im going to hold a bunch of money in my pocket, please give me $5k/month” is not a business plan.

1 Like

Their pay is about $1500 per month. If I’m not mistaken, the way they’ve been doing that isn’t in breach of NuLagoon’s regulations; they are only obligated to put a small part of it in T1 which is presumed to be Poloniex. But ever since the launch of NuLagoon Tube they’ve become short of manpower, so NuLagoon can’t perform very consistently.

While strictly speaking they might be getting in muddy waters, presenting a conflict of interest that could hinder the full execution of NuLagoon’s contract, NuLagoon Tube is a reasonable extension to Nu’s infrastructure. It’s probably more beneficial to negotiate with NuLagoon to rewrite their contract and amend some regulatory stuff over this.

2 Likes

Without the 10% T1 liquidity, i fail to see how nulagoontube is any different than any other 3rd party exchange and why we should subsidize their exchange and not others. Without T1 liquidity, NuLagoon is not an MLP, and we should not be paying for it.

How much liquidity does nulagoon have on poloniex on a regular basis? How about HitBTC? This information is really all the shareholders should care about when evaluating NuLagoon performance.

3 Likes