BKS Sale

Jordan said each one could only buy up to 10K BKS in IPO, so you are the mysterious seed investor?
In fact you can sell here.
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.BKS_OPEN.BTC

Thanks for Jordan’s management, investors lose a lot.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people are willing to sell their BlockShares for nothing. What a waste of money when we’re only supposed to be 1 upgrade away from final release. After months of trying to fix it, the protocol is finally switching on the 18th. Sigmike is now the technical leader. We just need to pass a motion requiring Angela to hand over development funds to a multisig group so we can continue paying for development. And if that runs out, we sell more BKS to raise more funds. Selling BKS for nothing now is not going to help any future sale we might need to finish funding the completion of the trading features.

1 Like

@Sentinelrv, it’s good for B&C to shake off a big but wonky BKS holder.

I have talked to @eleven.
Although he d like to have more interactions with @sigmike , he s working fine on the trading logics.
As long as he gets paid ( the peg recovery is helping a lot here) he will work on it.

4 Likes

So he’s still working on the trading features then? Is Angela still paying him from the development fund, or is he cashing out NuBits that were already given to him?

He can talk to me.

2 Likes

I have been asked whether I would accept NBT as payment. No, I will only accept BTC. Due to lack of interest, I am also willing to lower the price to $1.80 per BKS.

Thanks,
Springbreaker

@Springbreaker, are you Jordan? I sounds you have more than 12K BKS.

He could have just bought more later after the initial sale was over.

1 Like

Due to lack of interest, I am willing to decrease the price to $1.60. Minimum bid is 2,000 BKS. If someone wants to purchase an even larger stake in B&CExchange, I can offer you 20,000 BKS for $ 25,000. Feel free to get in touch with me and we can negotiate privately. I prefer contact via bitmessage or vistomail.

Yeah, I guess only JL ever uses vistomail.

I find it odd that OP used the word “vistomail” to refer to “email”. It is almost as if it was used in that way on purpose, perhaps to lead us to come to the conclusion that SB is JL. My guess is, it is another shareholder who is part of the special group who got the best deal on BKS and, “are in a position to almost certainly take a complete loss if the project fails”.

I would like to renew this offer and lower the price to $0.70 per BKS. Up to 20,000 BKS are available. Willing to renegotiate if at least 5,000 BKS are requested.

Thanks,
Springbreaker

1 Like

Given the current condition of BKS (especially the dev fund), the community (what’s left of it) and the competition I offer $0.10 per BKS. Not willing to renegotiate.
I request 10,000 BKS at that rate.

And I wonder how long it takes until a BKS sale to fund development is announced.
Or would B&C dare to put pressure on the NSR market to fund development?
Btw. what happened with the dev fund?

SSajkovCPXwdw46nyJ7vpTDkwtRZJzyY2z currently holds only 75 million NSR.

https://nuexplorer.ddns.net/address/SSajkovCPXwdw46nyJ7vpTDkwtRZJzyY2z/1/newest

What did I miss?
Where are the over 200 million NSR?
Why have these NSR been used for minting?

@Phoenix, any explanation?

@Springbreaker, you are fleeing. The better choice is to rebrand B&C as the 1st Hayek money in this world. Are you interested in it?

If you really want to boil out, I have same offer as @ConfusedObserver, 10000BKS for $0.1each.

2 Likes

I will pay $0.30 for BKS in quantities more than 1000. PM me if you are interested in selling.

I’m moving my offer to purchase BlockShares (BKS) in quantities of more than 1000 up to a price of $0.70.

PM me if interested in selling your BKS for $0.70.

Have you spoken with @Springbreaker? They seem not to be here often, but send them a PM (which may cause an email notification).

@tungsten, I’d like to take you up on this offer. I have a little over 1,000 BKS to sell. However I have a problem. I can no longer get the blockchain to sync. The client was no longer working for me, so I deleted and reinstalled. Now it won’t connect to any nodes so I can’t redownload the blockchain. This means I can’t check my full BKS balance and I can’t make any transactions. Is there a block explorer still operating for B&C so I can check my balance? If I can at least check my balance to determine how many BKS I have, maybe instead of me making a transaction I can send you my BKS private key and you can use it to withdraw the BKS to another address that only you control.

@jooize is there a block explorer still available?

Version 5.0.4?