BKS Sale

Version 5.0.4?

It seems I just needed to let it sit for a little bit and it started downloading. Iā€™ll see if it works once itā€™s finished. I had trouble before switching to the BKS tab as the client would freeze up.

The problem was the only remaining seed node was down. Itā€™s back now. Itā€™s still downloading but it enables your node to reach other nodes having the complete blockchain.

1 Like

@JetJet13 http://bcblockexplorer.com appears stuck.

Tried that 2 months ago or so. Had a response, but it never came to a working explorer. I believe some work is required.

Thereā€™s work going on with an improved explorer for Nu and by compatible benefit B&C Exchange, but arenā€™t we paying for an operational B&C explorer? @Phoenix

Anyone willing to purchase my BKS at $1.50? ^^ @jooize? @Phoenix?

Alright, using Sigmikeā€™s release here I was finally able to solve all my client problems and the full chain has been downloaded.

I made a test transaction and it successfully went through. I have 887.314 BKS for sale. @tungsten said about a week ago that he needed to get his client working as well, so Iā€™m still waiting for that or for somebody else to take these off my hands.

2 Likes

$0.15 for 5,000 * as the forum is a shambles so it canā€™t be worth much :slight_smile:

• expires in 24h

Iā€™m willing to sell mine for this much.

At this price I would rather just throw my wallet in the trash, as itā€™s not worth the effort to make the transaction.

What would you expect from an abandoned network where the NSR reserves have been removed from? Iā€™m suprised myself that I did offer it in the first place. Will add that my offer is only valid for 24h :slight_smile:

I agree with your valuation. Just saying it sucks it has come to this. Iā€™ve put all my money into Peercoin and PeerAssets projects like Indicium at this point. I just have this last bit of BKS to unload. Iā€™ll wait to see if tungsten PMs me first.

:smiley: nice read!

Who wants to sell BKS? I am looking for 1,000 BKS or so. Please PM me.

I PMā€™ed you last night.

I am still offering BKS at $0.70. If anyone is interested, please get in touch.

wtf, I just sold mine for $0.25 because you stopped answering my PMs. :neutral_face:

I do not intend to buy BKS. I want to sell BKS.

Never mind, I confused you with Tungsten because you used the same price as him. Good luck.