Another paid article about BitShares?

I agree - not quite yet.

We must admit that the liquidity biz is a loosing business.

Edit: in its current implementation

What lacks to Nu? just fresh new ideas

1 Like

My take is that Nu was designed to be as a business that provides a pegged currency (or pegged currencies) with transactions based on block chain technology.
That part is so far successful.

But my understanding is that businesses generate revenue, because they can hardly be sustained without revenue.
That is not yet achieved, but I donā€™t wonder, because Nu is still young.

1 Like

Before they use up 100 million undistributed NSR, Nu is young, after that, Nu DAO equity is drained continuously by high cost on liquid providing service, and so on.

Equity = Asset - liability

When more NBT sold, both liability(NBT) and Asset(FIAT cash flow) increases, so the equity remains same. However, the operation expenditure bleeds Nuā€™s equity until you find enough profit business.

The most difficult time hasnā€™t come yet, although I believe itā€™s near.

The keywords here are: ā€œin order to use itā€

Has anybody done any purchase in NBT for a real world good online? that should be a no brainer with the perfect stability

Now the most difficult time has arrived.

1 Like

I would appreciate inputs from your side in the future @Sabreiib . Your tone indeed sucks like hell, but I personally prefer an asshole telling me the truth over a friendly neighbor telling me irrelevant stuff (may it be out of intent or lack of knowledge).
Neither implying that anyone else here only tells irrelevant stuff, nor implying that you always tell the truth, though. But at least you provide provoking points that we should have a look at.

Oh, and of course not implying that you are an asshole!

6 Likes