as announced in this thread, I’m now running a shareholder funded trusted server for NuDroid.
How to add the server
- Open NuDroid
- Click the three dotted symbol in the top right corner
- Press Settings
- Press Trusted Servers
- Press “+” Button
- “New server” dialogue opens
- Enter name “Anton”
- Enter URL https://anton.coinerella.com/q/getvalidhashes
- Select “Equal priorty to previous server” if you want.
- Press save
- You’re done. The bar next to “Anton” on the list should be green now.
Details on the trusted servers and how they work can be found here:
Anton is a server dedicated to providing NuDroid block verification only, which is located in Berlin, Germany. You can also add my publicly available backup server https://berta.coinerella.com/q/getvalidhashes located in Bonn, Germany.
I recommend adding both in case Anton goes down unexpectedly.
This operation will end on February 2 2016 (180 days from now), unless renewed.