What is the development timeline for B&C?

I communicate with eleven on a regular basis.
He is very much focused on coding.

1 Like

Are they on slack?

But how? Didn’t all the development money go down the drain when NBT collapsed? If this is true why do I have to hear it from rumors, why can’t someone actually developing say something?

From what I understand there was quite an amount of “excess” development funds that would have been left over after the project was finished, on top of that some developers are apparently paid in BKS.

I predict the development pace will be hammered for this month but if we recover the peg, that would be ok.

1 Like

Not if the peg is set at $0.10 for the foreseeable future according to this motion.

Hi guys, sorry for that. I am so busy recently. It is sad about what Nubit happened. I can update the B&C development process. We finished the 5.0 release and was testing, I am doing 5.2 development. And finish almost features. Maybe we still need some time to have a milestone progress. I don’t know what others are doing.

7 Likes

Hey Eleven. What features does v5.2 consist of?

Also, do you know how the broken peg is affecting payment to B&C developers? As far as I know, most of the development fund was in NuBits.

In 5.2 we have some features as below:

1. create users other asset deposit/withdraw address, for example BTC, PPC, Nubit
  2. create order, order fill, order fill validation, cancel order
    Most of features in Jordan’s white paper are implemented. Now we need review our codes.
8 Likes

I guess the performance is relative low because the trades are on blockchain.

Can we implement off chain transaction in future? Or can we fork the lightning network from bitcoin?

Right now, at this stage it is not going to pass, unless some very big holders and/or data feeds providers start to vote for it.

B&C’s strength is in removing exchange default risk. Slowness is perhaps not a very big issue as B&C attracts high value risk-averse traders who tend to do low frequency trading.

4 Likes

Hi Eleven thanks for responding!

Am I then correct that development of B&C is not hampered by the potential loss of the Nubit development funds and everyone is still working on the code?

Could you point us to who else besides you and Jordan are working on B&C code?

Also am I correct in assuming 5.2 is the last release before 6.0 which is the final release and B&C is ready to go live?

1 Like

Unfortunately because of how strange Jordan has turned out to be we cannot even verify if Eleven is not also Jordan.

Cryptog recruited Eleven, so he’s definitely not Jordan.

1 Like

@Phoenix can fly. What about you @Sentinelrv? Do you know what a lemming is?

WHAT IF CRYPTOG IS JORDAN TOO SENTINEL!? I can’t trust ANYTHING ANYMORE!

What if I am too? :imp:

No, Cryptog has revealed himself publicly. Jordan wouldn’t do that.

We know who is eleven, and I send messages with eleven in chinese.

As you may already know:

I am public. This is me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/uploada

This is eleven s profile: https://cn.linkedin.com/in/xiaochuan-wu-26069185
He is public too.

1 Like