What do you hope financially for Nu as a Shareholder?

What do you hope financially for Nu as a Shareholder after 1, 3, 8 and 15 years from now ?
When would consider Nu as a financially success ? "let alone the technological and operational side"
What is your financial aim from buying NuShares in the first place? perpetual revenue or price appreciation? how much?

1 Like

If we become the intermediary currency in the crypto market as Jordan wants us to be, then I would consider that a financial success. As Jordan said here…

That is only the beginning though. Filling this role would then give us the liquidity and trust necessary to expand into other roles, such as becoming a digital currency used for everyday payments.

I would love to be able to get to a place where being a NuShareholder and taking part in discussions and making decisions is my full-time job, meaning I would be making enough profit that I could quit my main job and put my full focus on Nu as my main business. I would love to see perpetual revenue through dividends in the future, but as has been pointed out numerous times, we would need to figure out ways of bringing that revenue in. A high market cap for NuShares would not only show off the health of Nu, it would allow easier burning of NuBits or funding different development projects.

1 Like

What does it mean for you in terms of Annual Nu profits? and when do you think we could achieve it?
Personally i think Achieving 50M NBT of profits annually by the next 1 , would be great!

1 Like