[Passed] Motion to join Peercoin FLOT - crypto_coiner

In response to the need of PPC reserve multi-signer diversification, I make myself available to join Peercoin FLOT.
Context: I volunteered to join the original FLOT back in Nov’15

Myself:
Hi All, this is crypto_coiner a NuShareholder since NuBits’s inception on Sept. 2014.
A Nu community member since the beginning and a long time Peercoin community member,
I hold a sizable amount of NuShares as well as Blockshares and I have been contributing to this forum almost every day.
I am also a data feed provider.
The following is the official motion in which I, @crypto_coiner propose my services as a paid member of the Peercoin FLOT group.

Motion RIPEMD160 hash: f27c979e0ba6f8dfc77a4305ccdc9ed9452230b2

=##=##=##=##=##=## Motion hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

@crypto_coiner shall be one of the members of the PPC First Liquidity Operations Team (FLOT). @crypto_coiner will coordinate with other members of PPC FLOT, and members of FSRT if necessary, to defend the peg. @crypto_coiner promises to be a part of PPC FLOT for at least one year and to abide by all shareholder motions governing the use of funds. @crypto_coiner will be able to respond to any request for signing within 48 hours of its proposal; shareholders must be promptly informed of exceptions.

Compensation for @crypto_coiner will occur in 90-day cycles, for a total of 4 cycles. By the end of each cycle, a total of amount of 190 NBT shall be paid to @crypto_coiner, conditional on satisfactory performance, which shall be measured in terms of his presence, effort and contribution. @crypto_coiner reserves the right to withdraw from his service if he does not receive the full amount of compensation by the end of any cycle or by personal discretion.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Motion hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Verify. Use everything between and including the tags.

Please add the hash to your client or subscribe to my datafeed.

5 Likes

Sounds good. Please hash it.

Will hash it within 30 hours if no further comments leading to changes are made.

1 Like

i agree with your (brother?) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We are indeed family related but we are first and foremost business partners at Satoshiscollar.jp .

1 Like

Now hashed for voting – I look forward to your support for that motion.
The hash was given through daology – assistant bot is not working:

1 Like

The assistant bot is now functional - added the verification links.

Will add this to my voting data feed.

f27c979e0ba6f8dfc77a4305ccdc9ed9452230b2 voted.

1 Like

f27c979e0ba6f8dfc77a4305ccdc9ed9452230b2" : {
“blocks” : 4608,
“block_percentage” : 46.08,
“sharedays” : 1440679962,
“shareday_percentage” : 51.24231017

you are very close :wink:
Nuexplorer is stuck.

2 Likes

It passed!

f27c979e0ba6f8dfc77a4305ccdc9ed9452230b2" : {
“blocks” : 5046,