Upcoming NBT Exchange - Liquidity providers needed [HitBTC added us]

MLPs use NuBot, ALPs use PyBot. They function pretty differently for the most part. NuLagoon is not counted in the ALP target and does not really have a target themselves as such. They operate outside of the ALP system entirely.

so in raw.nupool.net/nubits/
nulagoon is not counted? then if i make the math, nulagoon provides 3000-4000NBT bid/ask walls in Poloniex?
@henry, can you please confirm this?

Sometimes the reported liquidity is not perfectly matched up with the on-exchange liquidity. But you are correct that nupool.net does not count NuLagoon.

NuLagoon is placing 4k - 5k each side on poloniex,now

1 Like

thanks. thus you are keeping most of the funds in tier2 - tier3 i guess.
i was thinking that we don’t have any tool or a way to exclude nulagoon from using TLPs and be double payed!
(that passes my mind, i don’t want to see it happen)
disclaimer: I am NUlagoon and TLP user :wink:

1 Like

Double paying is indeed a concern. The only mechanism we have in place to avoid it is that we have people like you that crunch the numbers and ask questions and if the NuLagoon manager is double dipping they risk losing their operation entirely.

1 Like

Status update : i was just about to call it a NuBot release today, but I just received an email from @HitBTC telling me that they accommodated some of my requests/changes and deployed a new REST infrastructure.

I will try to introduce the change and report here how it goes :wink:

cc: @masterOfDisaster @henry @nmei

2 Likes

Got it. Tell me when it’s ready for testing :wink:

Update : changes are implemented into NuBot 0.3.2 RC7 …

@HitBTC did a great job , added a very useful entrypoint, tweaked a couple of parameters, and most of all introduced a new infrastructure which makes trading way faster.

Building it soon, need to make some regressions

5 Likes

Help!

wget https://bitbucket.org/JordanLeePeershares/nubottrading/downloads/nubot-v0.3.2-RC7.zip --2015-09-29 16:47:36-- https://bitbucket.org/JordanLeePeershares/nubottrading/downloads/nubot-v0.3.2-RC7.zip Resolving bitbucket.org (bitbucket.org)... 131.103.20.168, 131.103.20.167 Connecting to bitbucket.org (bitbucket.org)|131.103.20.168|:443... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 NOT FOUND 2015-09-29 16:47:41 ERROR 404: NOT FOUND.

Help!

hehe, I didn’t say changes are published :wink: I had to finish regression (indeed I’ve found a couple of undocumented changes they introduced) .

Now you can try again, thanks! Please report issues in PM

:accept:

Hi there!

@masterOfDisaster, @desrever @tomjoad how is you progress on NuBot and Liquidity providers integration?

We want to move forward to promote NuBits trading on HitBTC!

3 Likes

The liquidity providing at hitBTC needs to wait until NuBot 0.3.2 is released.
Current status is RC9 and I think it will be only a matter time until it’s final.
Wrapper testing seems to be quite far, but @desrever should comment on that.

My grant (which still is in status draft) would need to pass as well to contract me for providing liquidity, but I could imagine starting the liquidity providing before the voting is complete hoping that it’s in a form shareholders can vote for.

2 Likes

By the way. What s your view on the potential of NuBits?

1 Like

I changed

from “motion” to “grant”.

May the NSR holders vote for the grant if they want to have liquidity at hitBTC based on the conditions of the grant.

edit: regarding

It would be nice to have that flip done, before my NuBot starts providing liquidity.
The difference of BTC price between BTC/USD and BTC/NBT would be made obvious by the flip and would motivate arbitrage while the BTC price difference between BTC/USD and NBT/BTC is less obvious :wink:

You remember that I’m going to balance the buy and sell side from time to time?
I plan to do it at least each Wednesday.
@HitBTC motivate me to do it more often than once per week by flipping the pair to BTC/NBT!

2 Likes

If you flip the pair, coinmarketcap will stop tracking it properly. Note that when someone buys BKS with nbt it always records the nbt as being whatever the daily average is at that time.

After weekend of testing on RC9, it seems to be stable for release.

I’ll try to complete the release process of NuBot today, wait for the announcement.

Like we did for excoin, is just a matter of asking CMC to count the swapped pairs .

2 Likes

We are happy to see NuBot v0.3.2 is released. NuLagoon is going to use it to support hitbtc.

5 Likes

modPuddle is happy to join!