Undistributed NuShares

Looking forward to that thread.

Sorry to report that the queue of unhandled NuShare purchase requests is now 12 days long. The team is distracted with a couple issues needing attention in order to maintain the peg, which take priority. I expect this will be much shorter in a matter of days. Everyone who has paid for NuShares prior to October 8th has received them.

kschneezy and GLock should resend their requests as they were not received. Bitmessage appears to be working better now.

Jordan
Thank you for this update. Look forward to hearing from you in due course

Great & thanks for the feedback, Jordan. Looking very much forward to your BitMessage contact in due course too.

Thank you for the information. I was waiting in vain then :’( The first message I sent was 2 weeks ago, now I have resent the message on Bitmessage.

I hope this time it will reach you, but if for some reason doesn’t work even this time, please let me know and I will try again as I don’t want to spam your Bitmessage :blush:

Thank you for the update Jordan. I sent two messages: one on the 28 and 29th of September. I am looking forward to your response soon. I am actually working on a doctoral thesis on Bitcoin. On the way to work today, I started thinking about an idea. I may just have to write a white paper and share it here. It is a concept that I think you will find interesting as a tweak to the way NuBits work. Anyway, thanks again for the response. I look forward to buying some NuShares! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the update. I sent another message yesterday. Also, I sent a test message to another user at the same time and received a reply. Looking forward to a response and purchasing my first NuShares : )

Just curious: any updates here? 6 days have passed since the “12 days long queue” message, so my math says that roughly half of those waiting should have heard back by now.

Still waiting…

Awaiting reply back. Still

I’d let Jordan take his time and sort things out according to priorities. A little more communication doesn’t hurt, though.

2 Likes

Hello. I sent a message on Sept 27th, and a second on on Oct 1st. My address is BM-2cTJRcP75StxwFeqNbC9yU2iDEUPPH9QkE.
Should I resend or not? :slight_smile:

Still waiting here too, just to ease the wait, unless too busy with anything else, an update on the status would help

Still waiting

I apologize for the slow processing of requests from community members requesting to purchase NuShares. Working through those is my top priority right now and I expect to be spending more time on this than has been the case the last few weeks. I am currently responding to requests sent on 28 September. The price is 0.002 NBT per NuShare or the equivalent of 0.0021 NBT if payment is made in BTC or PPC.

The price you pay will be the price when you requested purchase.

I respond to everyone, so if you sent your request before 28 September and have not received a response, it means I didn’t get your message and you should resend. Bitmessage is no longer having the unreliable performance it had the second half of September, so resends should not be necessary going forward.

Jordan, thank you for the update! Looking forward to a reply on BM :slight_smile:

Hello Jordan - thanks for the update.
I had my 1st BitMessage received and acknowledged on Sep. 26th.
I then received a “A guide to minting and voting with NuShares” message on Oct. 10th.

However, I have yet to receive a personal reply personally addressed to my address, instructing further recommendations on how to acquire NuShares and what to present to qualify, between other presumable conditions.

Should anything I might do, please let me know.

Kind regards,

-cryptocoiner (Marketing and business development, Tokyo)

NuShares will now be 0.0025 NBT each and the equivalent of 0.0026 if paid in PPC or BTC.

Approximately 53% of NuShares remain undistributed.

As a result of the higher market price that now exists, I will expect a stronger contribution to the network in order to be approved to purchase undistributed NuShares.

I’d still like to participate. BitMessage requirement is a total fail. I think the messaging/privacy limitation was a fine concept until it didn’t work. Privacy is great, but not if it stands in the way of progress.

I’ve got some resources to bring to this project if someone on the team wants to reach out. I use email.

Best
Dave Carlson, CEO
megabigpower.com

BitMessage has been working fine for the past week or two since the network broadcast spam attack seems to have stopped. Try re-sending a message if you haven’t heard back yet.