Reminder Threads About the B&C Auction Deadline are Now LIVE on Reddit. Please Post a Supportive Comment in the 3 Threads

no prob, will wait and follow. Thought I was too late sorry, but guiess too early

Ok, the threads are now LIVE. Go to it guys! :smile:

I had a little trouble because some of the links had been posted already.

1 Like

on it, sorry for being late but I was afk for the whole weekend and catching up now

The post at /r/bitcoin seems to have been flagged or in removedā€¦

How do you know this?

I suppose, because I donā€™t see it on /r/bitcoin while the direct link worksā€¦

I just looked for it in search and it shows up for me. I think it just needs enough support. Thatā€™s what the purpose of this thread is.

Also, please make sure you post your comment in all 3 threads.

You are right. Sorted by age the post shows up!

Also, for any Reddit mods coming to this thread, I have not asked specifically for upvotes. Iā€™ve asked for comments. I believe that is in line with the rules.

Thanks to everyone who has posted a comment so far. Iā€™m looking forward to others here right now doing the same. It only takes a couple minutes to do this and your positive comments could help push another 10-20 people to place a bid. Weā€™re all in this together. Letā€™s do what we need to in order to succeed.

3 Likes

Thanks for organizing this @Sentinelrv. Iā€™ve left comments in the subreddits you linked.

I wrote this separate thread and posted it in r/peercoin. There are some people downvoting the B&C thread which I simply cannot understand. In the new thread I quoted one of the comments talking about how dangerous it is for them to be dependent on btc-e. I talked about the current divide between the Peercoin and Nu communities and talked about how we should work together, rather than ignoring each other like we have been. It simply makes no sense to me. I also talked about the history of Nu I created and linked it at the end for those who understand what Iā€™m saying and want to get caught up and involvedā€¦

1 Like

Somebody is trying to use our auction to scam peopleā€¦

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1058247.0

The thread is written sarcastically , I do not think this is a real SCAM attempt, rather a way to criticise the pre-announcements (?)

The /r/cryptocurrency post received some perception.
/r/bitcoin was treated like expected. Die hard believersā€¦

I want to point out that the B&C ANN thread on bitcointalk is in the top 100 (by views) of all threads in the ā€œProject Developmentā€ board! This is an amazing amount of views and hence a sign for peopleā€™s interest in decentralized exchanges in general and B&C in particular.
Iā€™m seriously impressed and hope that the auction turns out to be very successful.

http://imgur.com/TyjPKlq

For convenience (and due to low image quality of the embedded image) hereā€™s the link to the image.

1 Like