Proposed form letter for approaching exchanges

Community,

Has anyone developed a form letter when approaching exchanges about adding NBT?
You know - something that describes what NBT is, what its strong points are and why they should add it?

I pulled this together from the press kit…

– Start –

Good day,

I’m emailing in the hopes that you will add NuBits (NBT) to your exchange. NuBits is designed to always be worth $1.00 US. It achieves this through a team of Liquidity Providers (LP) who run market making bots on the various exchanges NBT trades on. The bots ensure the USD peg by entering buy and sell orders with a tight spread (often less than 1%).

Currently NBT has a volume of ~$40,000 and there is ~$80,000 in available liquidity on the various exchanges. During times of strong BTC volatility volumes have reached $200,000. Because NBT is always $1 thanks to the LP, it enables market hedging with BTC. And the beauty of the LP system is that more liquidity can quickly be brought to market during these times of high volatility to ensure the peg remains.

NuBits greatest strength however is this peg to the USD. This enables users to purchase it directly with fiat and effectively transfer fiat to other exchanges - easier and faster than through wire transfer. Currently NBT can be bought for fiat at CCEDK (USD & EUR) and BTER (CNY). However we are always seeking more exchanges to enable adopters the ease of transfer of crypt-fiat.

If you bring NBT to your exchange we can guarantee Liquidity Providers will become market makers on the pairs that you add to your exchange. NBT will increase the trade volume of your your exchange.

– End –

My hope is that a number of the community will take this up and we can continually barrage exchanges like… bit-x, livecoin, gatecoin, the rock trading, just coin, and on and on to take up NBT.

2 He said, “In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected man. 3 And there was a widow in that city who kept coming to him and saying, ‘Give me justice against my adversary.’ 4 For a while he refused, but afterward he said to himself, ‘Though I neither fear God nor respect man, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will give her justice, so that she will not beat me down by her continual coming.’”
Luke 18:2-5

A lot of wisdom there.

5 Likes

Sounds great –