[PASSED] Proposal for Transfer of Liquidity from Existing Grant Reserves

Shareholders:

This is a finalized version of the proposal that I introduced on 06-JAN-2015 concerning the transfer of reserve NBT liquidity from my original grant to another custodian. In the time since the draft was posted I have been involved in discussions with prospective and existing custodians. None of those conversations reached a point where I felt I could introduce a formal motion with the backing of the other party.

Earlier this week, after further discussions, Jamie Miller and I came to an agreement regarding the terms and conditions that she felt were important to include.

Proposal Summary:

Motion to approve the immediate and permanent liquidity transfer of
250,000 NBT from the custodial funds previously granted to Kiara Tamm
(@KTm) to Jamie Miller (@jmiller).

The full text of the motion can be found in a gist on my Github account.

To vote for this motion, place the the following hash in your Nu client. Once you solve a block it will be automatically placed into the Nu blockchain.

387e7f6ffc7d69311ac2e1d0ca7cd98d4ecbdea9

I felt the best way to enable shareholders to properly validate the RIPEMD-160 hash for the motion proposal was to use a file, instead of copying and pasting the text from the forum and then dealing with the differences between common browsers.

To validate the hash, please download the raw motion document from: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/KiaraTamm/2d93fe45ebd97b70afbb/raw/326d5da3c8ceeee497fa49997c6eb7c6cfc19960/liquidityTransferProposal.md

Take the downloaded document, liquidityTransferProposal.md, and upload it to online-convert.com or another service to generate a hash using their RIPEMD-160 tools.

Please let me know if you have any problems duplicating the hash.

Thank you for the consideration.

//KTm

1 Like

validated and voted

Voted.

hash verified and voted

Kiara,

Thank you for putting this together. The additional liquidity is much needed at Bter. This motion has my support.

Jamie

voted.
This is a quite an important motion:

Your hash has been successfully generated.
HEX: 387E7F6FFC7D69311AC2E1D0CA7CD98D4ECBDEA9