Phoenix listening can be repealed!

What I want to say is that you don’t have to listen to @Phoenix, if you don’t want to.

He thinks that I’m an opponent of Nu because of what I write. I’m only an opponent of this economically insane version of Nu. You can’t say that I didn’t try hard to improve it.

I think he’s an opponent of investors because of what he does and because of what he leaves undone.

I thought aligning the name for this topic to another topic would brighten the atmosphere.

I find it very likely that @ConfusedObserver is someone who has been around longer than he admits.

But if @Phoenix controls a majority of minting shares, how can he not be listened to? In Nu, the voice of Phoenix drowns out others, not even considering his many other voices. :wink:

1 Like

I find it likely that you missed the funny point of this thread title when it was next to the
Poloniex delisting can be repealed thread :slight_smile:
I’ve never said that I’ve only been around for as long as I have registered this account.
You’re right about that.
And you are right that Nu is completely in the hands of Phoenix. That doesn’t mean I have to listen to him. :smiley:
Even NSR bagholders can just write off their money and ignore him :wink: