[Passed] Proposal to run nuexplorer instance, 3rd term

To Nu Shareholders,

Current contract to provide nuexplorer instance to nu community runs out in less than a month, on 5th of June. Please consider renewing it. Terms are almost the same as last time:

RIPEMD-160 4f2ea4f200fcf623a97a607ae4107ddb5e6a9955

I, backpacker69, propose to run, maintain and support a high availability instance of nuexplorer software for 12 months for 1200 NBT, which includes a sufficiently powerful virtual server, setup and administration cost of nuexplorer software.

To make sure that block explorer runs reliably and community can count on it, I will be burning 50 NBT for any reported outage that takes longer than 24 hours to remedy.

NuBits grant address: B4VacE8HVhPz2Ws9EuZrtdF6tDGfbgZUrY
Vote amount: 1200NBT

Please note, that current hosting contract will run out in early June, so unless this grant is filled, nuexplorer.ddns.net will be decomissioned at some point.

2 Likes

little more than 3 weeks left to go, current support for this grant is at 4%.

1 Like

i ll vote for it.

I’m voting for this too. Support is now at 22%. Like to hear why other shareholder don’t support this. This is pretty basic infrastructure. Are there working alternatives or others who offer a better price? I haven’t seen them.

1 Like

@Phoenix, could you please make this motion pass? You must have missed this thread.

Great. Support at 66%, looks we have adequate attention for this proposal.

1 Like

Thanks @Phoenix !

this has passed, I am currently moving nuexplorer software to a new server, please stand by.

3 Likes

Look like it is down. I’m getting 504 Gateway Time-out

server is under massive DDOS for several days now, trying to mitigate without causing a lot of problems for tor users. should be running, if problems continue we’ll move the server again next month.

1 Like

@backpacker Explorer appears to have stopped. Can you please have a look at it?

fixed!

1 Like

@backpacker Blockexplorer down since 1 day. Can you please have a look again? Like to follow the grants.

Isn’t https://bc.crypto-daio.co.uk/ good enough for now?

EDIT1: Cannot search for motions or grants currently.
EDIT2: The same applies for https://explorer.nubits.com btw

Just working on adding support for grants and motions. It hadn’t been a top priority as there hadn’t been any for a while and I wanted to concentrate on getting he block parsing and block validation working before adding more information to the blocks. It should be ready in the next day or so.

2 Likes

fixed again

3 Likes

Has stopped again 3 hours ago.

not to my knowledge, still going strong.

1 Like

Interesting, must have auto-restarted. There was definitely a hiccup for 2 hours about 15 hours ago.