[Passed] NuRiver TLLP for NBT/USD & NBT/BTC on Cryptsy

As soon as the first bots appear, you’ll have a hard time to earn money from a spread :wink:
If you use an ALP bot you’ll be rewarded for just putting money on the walls - depending on how soon the target gets reached up to 0.2% per day!

I gather that organic spread tends to be bigger and liquidity lower than what nu shareholders like. Before Liquidbits NBT/USD operation there was no liquidity within 5% from $1 (after the indident). Now there are ~$10k.

Agreed, the LPs provide tighter spread with more volume.

Not to point fingers but go look at BitUSD…selling with a spread of 2-5% with limited amounts. Nu has a better way.

2 Likes

yes, you are right. i can see that :slight_smile:

The NBT/BTC custodian vote has passed! Thank you all for your votes and your trust.
I will get the other server running by tomorrow night - Lord willing.

Automatic payouts are now workings, so things should progress smoothly.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Good parameter for LP’s on the nbt/btc pool are:
Deviation = 0.0025
Offset = 0.005

With a 0.33% fee, the resultant spread after fees is 0.34%

1 Like

Done :smile: https://github.com/Lamz0rNewb/nu-pool/blob/master/unix/nuriver-cryptsy-btc/pool-cryptsy-btc
Now we only need the server…

For reference as there are unfortunately 2 grants in a single thread - @nmei would you mind to include NBT/BTC in the name of the thread?

This address is broadcasting 1.5 unknown buy liquidity.
BB5zg2yioLL86D4XvD3s2wpAGFqxWPxbCL

I don’t know how…

Into nud type:
liquidityinfo B 0 0 BB5zg2yioLL86D4XvD3s2wpAGFqxWPxbCL

Hope u all knows that cryptsy is going down? Office is empty … Withdraw’s btc dont work, only some altcoins with exorbitant high prices

We know, we aren’t renewing this pool. I just wanted to point out this custodial address is the last one broadcasting ‘unknown’ tier liquidity.

OK - I don’t know how…that server isn’t running…

Did you lose the private key to that address?

I have the server core backed up…so i can get the address.

If you want, you can just private message me the private key to the address, or import it into a client yourself and run this command in the debug window:

liquidityinfo B 0 0 BB5zg2yioLL86D4XvD3s2wpAGFqxWPxbCL

Will do- not tonight, on travel. When I get home I can import the key.

Yah, no rush.

I just realized the private key doesn’t matter, what matters is if you can start up nud or not because that’s the best way to extract the private key anyway. If you can’t get a working instance of nud on that server, you’ll need to use the walletB.dat file itself, which you should probably do yourself on some other server or whatever.