[Passed] NuPool 8 ALPv2

The server is working except rewards!

round rewards? are you not seeing your reward increase? Are your orders showiong as in rank_1?

Round rewards are going up for me. Low liquidity % on my side, but they are still going up.

order status at rank_1 , but stats page show

"provided": 0.0, "reward": 0.0,

I had a lot of connection issues today. Now it seems i am ok :slight_smile:

@zoro

` BotTask [priceTriggerTask] will start in 122s, and run it every 180s

how about you nubot? can i set it every 30s or 60s?

I have the same. i don’t know if we can change this.

@woolly_sammoth the price of alp server seen broken, have a check please

1 Like

OK … so I started to support again using NuBot.
This is not very clear to me right now…but how do I know if I am getting credited?

for this ,badly to look in

@woolly_sammoth

{"message": {"total_reward":xxx, "current_reward":xxxx,

current_reward=total_reward - paid_reward?

or show out the % of reward?

@willy alix feature request: current nupool payout % for each pool and each side.

round reward is not increasing. no connection errors, orders are in place.
It is just me?

check your order status at rank_1 or rank_2?

if the price of ALP server do not update , the orders will out of rank_1

rank1 is at 0.01 % but the rewards are stuck for hours now.
eidt: so you have the same problem?

price fee seens broken again

ping @woolly_sammoth

Help me, isn’t this the upcoming ALix Pools?

Cool, alright, i clearly dont pay attention

Trying to track down this issue with Bittrex. @willy can not get NuBot to start correctly (Cannot save orderID of SELL wall, problem placing it : ApiError [5 : QUANTITY_NOT_PROVIDED]) whereas I can.
We’ve checked and double checked NuBot versions, Java versions, start commands, API key permissions but nothing indicates what is wrong.
Someone else has NuBot working on Bittrex as there is liquidity there aside from mine, can In ask who that is and if you had to jump through any hoops to get NuBot working or if it just worked? Feel free to PM me if you don;t want to be public about your liquidity activities.

Apologies for the issues with the new server too. it seems there is an issue where the price stops getting read and then the payout fails. Still trying to get to the bottom of that one. at least restarting the server has no ill effects for anyone and manual payouts are a thing of the past :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Pybot :slight_smile:

1 Like