[Passed] NuPool 6

i see an SSL error in poloniex. I cannot set any order. I guess this is polo’s fault?
edit: they said that their ssl certificate expired today :smile:
I hope they fix it soon, pybot cannot set any order without SSL.

edit2: i wonder if nubot or 3rd party bots can place orders. I see active orders, thus i guess they can :wink:

2015/12/03-19:18:06 ERROR: unable to retrieve order book for btc on poloniex: exception caught:
<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)>

Same error here.

It is ok now.

Just noticed that this grant expired over a week ago and I haven’t seen any new grant. Does this mean Nu-pool will be discontinued? Hope to have an update which direction this goes soon. Good to bid to take over operations if needed.

1 Like

Liquidity on polo is crucial. We need to keep nupool alive. Any comment @woolly_sammoth ?

Ping, anyone from Nu-pool available to respond?

Very strange situation. I guess the pool is running on leftovers right now.
@Cybnate, can you setup a pool in polo from your funds or even make a new grant about it?

I could but let’s wait another 1 or 2 days over the weekend. I can have something setup in hours and use the existing funds of LiquidBits to get started in an emergency while getting out a new grant. I really hope they are just very busy with something and ignoring the forum temporarily. Will try to get their attention by other means.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, Apologies for going silent, I’ve not had the free time to keep up with the forum as much as I would like,

The NuPool fund is OK and in no danger of running out suddenly.
I’m using what free time I do have to complete the last few tasks on the V2 version of the pool software so that NuBot can come into play. I intend to make a new proposal once that is working.

6 Likes