Proposal RIPEMD160 hash: d62554a3501b5c910dd1f96948edfc92997a12df
=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=
Custodial Address: B8DZADD7UrMkzEmTWyvn2cEoxcnog1D8MK
Amount Requested: 1350 NBT
Type: 2 Fixed Cost ALPs
Pool and Term: NuPond Term 6
Pair: NBT/CNY & NBT/BTC
Duration: 30 days
Tolerance: 1.5% CNY & 1% BTC
Spread After Fees: 1% for Both
Bid Reward Rate: 10 NBT/day for Each
Ask Reward Rate: 10 NBT/day for Each
Total Home Grant Without Operator Fees: 1200 NBT
Previous Operator Fees: 150 NBT
Rollover Funds: 0 NBT
Current Total Operator Fees for Next Term: 200 NBT
@Nagalim will continue to work on automating a ‘shift’ parameter in order to make voluntary reduction of SAF by liquidity providers on the NBT/CNY pair a profitable choice.
=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=
Verify. Use everything between and including the <custodianhash></custodianhash> tags.
Looks fine to me.
Just how do you derive the amount requested (1150 NBT)?
4x10x30 = 1200 - 200 rollover + 150 operator = 1150.
cny pool using Fix cost too?
Both pools will be symmetric under this grant other than the tolerance. So yes, both fixed cost and 10 NBT/day/side.
which day will change cny pool to Fix cost?
Depends on when I have confidence that this grant will pass. Currently, it’s still a draft.
i am ready to vote for it
Any big opposition to the three big changes here?
- Increasing NBT/BTC pool reward
- Changing NBT/CNY to fixed cost
- Greatly increasing NBT/CNY tolerance
Please be aware that point 3 is being coupled with new ALP client strategies.
1.) is useful to attract more liquidity which seems to be healthy considering the increased demand for NBT in general and in China in particular (-> bter…)
2.) is the way to go - future ALP versions (under development by @woolly_sammoth) will rely on this economical model
3.) takes into regard the trouble with providing liquidity on the CNY pair that might require not only the “shift” parameter, but an increased tolerance as well
I’d say: hash it!
…if I were to decide…
This took longer to hash than I had hoped, besides I was being optimistic with my estimates. Therefore, I am not reporting any rollover funds for term 5 (which technically ended yesterday with ~250 extra NBT) so I can continue operation during voting.
rates in new server are zero!
I know i know, I’m working on it.
BTC server is up with 7.5 NBT/day rates, still working on CNY (it might take a little). Please don’t let these temporary issues stop you from voting on the Term 6 grant.
Sorry for the delay.
Would prefer more continuous operations between grants and therefore timely submitting of a grant request instead of relying on rollover funds.
Anyway given a few challenges you had, I’m good with the work you are doing, although sometimes a bit too experimental but I’m comfortable with that given where we are now. Adding you grant to my datafeed soon.
Edit: can you please explain the reason for increasing the operator fees?
Increased server cost + I want a raise. I’m totally down to have this conversation next month, for now it’s only an extra 50 nbt, 20 of which is going to the bigger server.
I agree with more continuity between operations. This period was special for a few reasons, which is why I did this in 30 day terms instead of a 60-day.
@assistant motion vote d62554a3501b5c910dd1f96948edfc92997a12df
I couldn’t find the details for the Mustodian Vote on d62554a3501b5c910dd1f96948edfc92997a12df: