Tolerance: 1.5% CNY & 1% BTC
Spread After Fees: 1% for Both
Bid Reward Rate: 10 NBT/day for Each
Ask Reward Rate: 10 NBT/day for Each
Total Home Grant Without Operator Fees: 1200 NBT
Previous Operator Fees: 150 NBT
Rollover Funds: 0 NBT
Current Total Operator Fees for Next Term: 200 NBT

@Nagalim will continue to work on automating a ā€˜shiftā€™ parameter in order to make voluntary reduction of SAF by liquidity providers on the NBT/CNY pair a profitable choice.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Verify. Use everything between and including the <custodianhash></custodianhash> tags.
3 Likes

Looks fine to me.
Just how do you derive the amount requested (1150 NBT)?

4x10x30 = 1200 - 200 rollover + 150 operator = 1150.

1 Like

cny pool using Fix cost too?

Both pools will be symmetric under this grant other than the tolerance. So yes, both fixed cost and 10 NBT/day/side.

which day will change cny pool to Fix cost?

Depends on when I have confidence that this grant will pass. Currently, itā€™s still a draft.

i am ready to vote for it :wink:

Any big opposition to the three big changes here?

1. Increasing NBT/BTC pool reward
  2. Changing NBT/CNY to fixed cost
  3. Greatly increasing NBT/CNY tolerance

Please be aware that point 3 is being coupled with new ALP client strategies.

1 Like

I think
1.) is useful to attract more liquidity which seems to be healthy considering the increased demand for NBT in general and in China in particular (-> bterā€¦)
2.) is the way to go - future ALP versions (under development by @woolly_sammoth) will rely on this economical model
3.) takes into regard the trouble with providing liquidity on the CNY pair that might require not only the ā€œshiftā€ parameter, but an increased tolerance as well

Iā€™d say: hash it!
ā€¦if I were to decideā€¦

1 Like

This took longer to hash than I had hoped, besides I was being optimistic with my estimates. Therefore, I am not reporting any rollover funds for term 5 (which technically ended yesterday with ~250 extra NBT) so I can continue operation during voting.

rates in new server are zero!

I know i know, Iā€™m working on it.
NuPond
BTC server is up with 7.5 NBT/day rates, still working on CNY (it might take a little). Please donā€™t let these temporary issues stop you from voting on the Term 6 grant.

Voted

ok voted ā€“

Sorry for the delay.

d62554a3501b5c910dd1f96948edfc92997a12df verified.

Voted.

Would prefer more continuous operations between grants and therefore timely submitting of a grant request instead of relying on rollover funds.

Anyway given a few challenges you had, Iā€™m good with the work you are doing, although sometimes a bit too experimental but Iā€™m comfortable with that given where we are now. Adding you grant to my datafeed soon.

Edit: can you please explain the reason for increasing the operator fees?

Increased server cost + I want a raise. Iā€™m totally down to have this conversation next month, for now itā€™s only an extra 50 nbt, 20 of which is going to the bigger server.

I agree with more continuity between operations. This period was special for a few reasons, which is why I did this in 30 day terms instead of a 60-day.

@assistant motion vote d62554a3501b5c910dd1f96948edfc92997a12df

Hi @huafei

I couldnā€™t find the details for the Mustodian Vote on d62554a3501b5c910dd1f96948edfc92997a12df: