[Passed] NuPond Term 5 Grant

f7e4dfbc8ae8f04685748185e03e5b1d731629fb verified

and

Custodial Address: BEU9G1YCwCtaVa3mMPvX4NcqKngbA2jJ7C
Amount Requested: 850 NBT

voted.

Yup, 600 cny, 450 btc, 100 operator, -300 rollover.

OK - voted

nbt/cny nupond pool

Ask order target  0 NBT filled of maximum 5000 NBT ( 0% )

no ask order playā€¦

Yet thereā€™s over 4k ask on the btc pool. Go figure. Fixed cost on the cny pool may fix it eventually, not much I can do about it in the meantime. I tried to make a post about it a few days ago:

passed.

maybe this is the reason no ask order on cny pool

Iā€™m not sure I understand what youā€™re implying. That the CNY pairs are all higher priced than the USD pairs?

yes , so we can buy nbt as usd to buy BTC and sell BTC to cny .

Iā€™ll have to think about this. Youā€™re essentially saying that Iā€™m providing an arbitrage route for the whole cryptoeconomy of china, which is definitely a valid point. Whether thatā€™s a good thing or a bad thing, however, Iā€™ll have to think about, and if there is a reasonable solution to this.

This grant passed.

@Nagalim,
too late to change it to fixed cost? It could solve the balance issue in this btc/cny pair :wink:

Iā€™m not done troubleshooting fixed cost.

i am seeing this error continuasly for NBT/CNY pair

and i think this is the reason that my balance (payout) is always zero although orders are indeed set !
For other pairs this error is less frequent.

This shouldnā€™t cause your balance to be zero. Iā€™m pretty sure this is a bter issue, my mobile app (bitcoin checker) also has issues updating price feeds from Bter, occasionally throwing errors out while other exchanges donā€™t do anything of the sort. Of course, that app is completely third party and has nothing to do with Nu, so Iā€™m reasonably convinced this is a Bter issue. Again, it shouldnā€™t be failing to credit you, that is probably another issue.

I could be completely wrong, but this issue didnā€™t come about until recently and I actually havenā€™t changed the CNY server software in a very long time.

yes, you are right. it should be BTERā€™s issue. i see those messages also in BTC/NBT pair but my balance payout is correct for this pair!
Strange!

Is that cny pool and btc pool payout together when i set the same NBT address?

They shouldnā€™t be, theyā€™re separate instances of the script.

I donā€™t want to make this official because Iā€™d really rather keep the deviation up, but you can use this for now:

Determines window of allowed price deviation

deviation = 0.0005

Determines market spread

offset = 0.005