[Passed] Motion to test shareholder response rate

0940e0d267939f84c295731043dd6c95c005516a verified and voted.

voted

If you want this to have a better response then it should be posted to Nu’s Reddit, Twitter and Facebook, unless you only want to see who is paying attention to the main forum.

1 Like

Look at http://blockexplorer.nu/motions to see how the response already looks like…

1 Like

it has the same response as the current ALP grants!
it seems that most shareholders “follow” some “experts” in voting :wink:

1 Like

78 votes in the past 100 blocks.

The POS difficulty has increased a lot. If it is largely due to this motion, it means that
1 many shareholders don’t mint when they don’t vote.
2 many don’t vote often.

2 Likes

95 votes in the past 100 Blocks! At least 95% of the shareholder who mint know about this motion.

That’s not necessarily true. Statistical fluctuation is especially powerful when voters can choose to hold back their votes for extra ooph. Still, this motion has had over 80% support with a serious amount of consistency.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see what percentage this motion reaches after a week or two. A 95% response rate would be fantastic, whereas I think 80% would indicate that we have a significant block of apathetic voters who aren’t even willing to spend 15 seconds configuring a data feed.

2 Likes

Assuming all voting shareholders are voting now, according to current measurement there are 400 milliion shares mint or vote at all, and there are about 200 million minting shares (they may or may not vote).

1 Like

Whatever happened with this? I don’t see it listed in the voting sticky and I can’t find it on NuExplorer.

it passed :smile:
I got 80-95% shareholder participation.

2 Likes

the title should be edited to [passed]

Done

1 Like

any conclusion drawn?

Shareholders are on top of things.

1 Like

no conclusions by me.
After this motion, all motions and grants are voted and passed !

200 m shares only come out to mint when they want to vote.

there are 270m shares minting, 1/3 of all distributed shares.

3 Likes