[Passed] Motion to join FLOT - ttutdxh

A reasonable ammount of time has passed since shareholders decided to form the First Liquidity Operations Team, yet the team is not ready.
So as a shareholder myself I feel the urge to form FLOT as soon as posible, which forces me to step up and volunteer as one of the members.

In this motion, I ask shareholders to trust me, @ttutdxh, as one of the individuals that will form the First Liquidity Operations Team (FLOT).

Motion RIPEMD160 hash: a77de0684528b65ad0ea4105c2614e2ab49e736e

=##=##=##=##=##=## Motion hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

@ttutdxh shall be one of the members of the First Liquidity Operations Team (FLOT).@ttutdxh will coordinate with other members of FLOT, members of FSRT and other individuals elected by motion if necessary, with the objetive of defending the peg.@ttutdxh agrees to be a part of FLOT for at least one year and to abide by all shareholder motions governing the use of funds.@ttutdxh will be able to respond to any request for signing within 36 hours of its proposal; shareholders must be promptly informed of exceptions.

Compensation for @ttutdxh will occur in 90-day cycles, for a total of 12 months. By the end of each cycle, a total of amount of 435 NBT shall be paid to @ttutdxh, conditional on satisfactory performance, which shall be measured in terms of his presence, effort and contribution. @ttutdxh reserves the right to withdraw from his service if he does not receive the full amount of compensation by the end of any cycle.

The service of @ttutdxh and the compensation cycles will commence from the passage of this motion.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Motion hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Verify. Use everything between and including the <motionhash></motionhash> tags.
1 Like

Voted.

voted

a77de0684528b65ad0ea4105c2614e2ab49e736e verified and voted

Thanks for your proposal. Clear motion, supporting this. Adding to my datafeed.

passed!

a77de0684528b65ad0ea4105c2614e2ab49e736e" : {
“blocks” : 5520,
“block_percentage” : 55.2,
“sharedays” : 1597469551,
“shareday_percentage” : 54.75598014

congrats!

Thank you all for your support.

1 Like