The final set of currency burns occurred earlier this afternoon.
Amount: 257031.885 NBT
Transaction ID: 399b6bae558c91a4f374083b88277601d033300c73939d79f19d859e7c4128c1
Amount: 2,760,487.6 NSR
Transaction ID: 6b6d8be172355276b62d9a7918dc9aa8085cc261088390f61903598c1832352b
This represents the full amount of funds held (grant NBT and NSR from the settlement) that are not currently on exchange in the form of “buy-side” EUR, on CCEDK, or funds that were lost during the Exco.in and CCEDK exchange attacks in February. I am still seeking resolution to recover those funds, and I’ll put together a new post in the coming days detailing the remaining amounts that I’m seeking to recover.
At the same time I’ll try to see if it’s possible to consolidate as many of my operational logs as possible to make them available to the community for data analysis. I’ll start to review the different operating accounts that have logs to confirm that I have the bulk of them in a place that is accessible* and then evaluate what it would take to put them together in a collection.
Thank you for allowing me to act as a custodian for your funds. We encountered a significant number of unexpected challenges along the way, but even with the difficulties I’m proud to have been able to contribute to the network’s early days. Many of the conversations and proposals that I’ve read here on the forums would not have been possible to have without the large number of different events and situations that we’ve come across.
* I know for sure that the tranasctional from BTER during the early to middle of September are not available. BTER did not have a way of accessing this information beyond 24 hours after the trade occurred and I did not know about this until it was too late. I did not operate long on BTER before @jmiller started her operations, so the missing trade records only represent a tiny fraction of my total operations.