[Passed] LiquidBits term 5 grant - Automatic Liquidity Pool (ALP)

I don’t have much funds left at CCEDK, because I withdrew most of them when I stopped my ALP bot.
I’m willing to support the troubleshooting with the remaining funds, though.

i can help providing some liquidity :wink:
just tell me when.

I won’t be able to setup for another day at least. I have to remember how to open a new port and stuff (shouldn’t be too bad, sam gave us a great resource for server setup a while ago).

i see a lot of
"server response invalid" and i thought that server was out, but then i see it became responsive again!
what is happening today @Cybnate ?
edit: and again down
edit: and again up
:slight_smile:

We actually had a good run in the last 24h and an automatic payout just minutes ago. Doesn’t help for solving the root cause. Let’s see if it stays stable in the next 48h.

BTW Not seeing the issue you report in my logs. What log are you looking at? There was one glitch with socket error during 2 minutes a couple of hours ago. I have seen those before and they are most likely on the CCEDK side (restart of services) and not related to the errors/outage I have seen recently.

Maybe it is best to wait. See above. Just had a good 24h. Maybe the updates and full server restart helped.

1 Like

It is an interesting one, especially the timing. However, I suppose it is not up to me to say whether this is good or not. If you are able to provide the Shareholders with a better deal than I should make place or compete. So please go ahead an make your offer and I may respond. After all besides liquidity provision I’m also a Shareholder :wink:

since you don’t see any hickups then the connection issues should be from my end. i am so happy about it :smile:
now it is working ok, again.

server is down again. i am afraid it isn’t only me that have problems connecting :frowning:

I can confirm this time, it ran stable for more than 3 days. I’m looking into it and adding code for debugging…

1 Like

Back on-line, crash due to same error as I have seen during the previous crashes. Hope the next crash will learn us more what is going on and enable us to fix this very annoying situation.

lost the balance before?

What do you mean with lost the balance? We had an automatic payout just 60 mins ago, so any lost credit is minimal this time. Just lost the server.py service. Restarting it causes all credits to reset to zero.

and then you have to manually send the payouts? general speaking

Yes, all counters are reset and I have to get the logs to calculate the payouts for each and transfer the funds which is time consuming.

this should be done by the server, or a similar program. i believe you are using excel for calculations?

Not Excel, we have pay.py in the nu-pool repository. This can be used to calculate the payout based on provided logs. It is a bit fickle at times though and challenging when you have multiple logs and different time-zones to deal with.

Both nbt/usd and nbt/btc walls are off.

server is down again.

It is getting very annoying. Unfortunately the added logging only provided more of the same information. Not useful. Awaiting the dev for further ideas for further logging, will restart the server for now. At least we have the wall up and synchronised till the next crash/restart.

Log extract:

2015/10/19-01:23:01 ERROR: exception caught in main loop: list index out of range : list index out of range

1 Like

I see that the walls are up. What is annoying/dissapointing is that even I ask for 0 interest most of my liquidity is not accepted because the target is reached. How is this good for nu? Fixed-cost is really the way to go.

2 Likes