[Passed] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision

This vote is to raise a security deposit to get Nubits listed on http://bittylicious.com. Bittylicious is a FIAT > Crypto exchange and would be a very good addition to the liquidity provision of NuNet.

In order to vote, go to the ‘vote’ tab on the NuShares part of your Nu client. at the bottom, press the ‘Custodian Vote’ button. In the new window enter BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v on the left hand side and 320 on the right. Then when you mint you will vote for this grant.

As @cshelswell says, you don;t pay anything to vote, it is a part of your right as a NuShare holder. When you mint a block containing a vote you get paid 40 NSR

I think it should be clear, because I’m afraid to vote with the previous amount! Very good, I voted, I am glad for your help everyone.

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote. :smiley:

This is looking promising for a pass later today. Thanks for the votes everyone. @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v

1 Like

Hi @woolly_sammoth

Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v:

##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1]
[1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision

###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision
###320.00 NBT.
Blocks: 5756 (57.560000%)
Share Days: 1831596517 (49.557236%)

Close!

Hi @woolly_sammoth

Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v:

###320.00 NBT.
Blocks: 5776 (57.760000%)
Share Days: 1848624518 (49.958866%)

Done! @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v

Hi @creon

###320.00 NBT.
Blocks: 5770 (57.700000%)
Share Days: 1846990705 (49.935986%)

That’s a lie! It should at least say that it passed already, although current CDD is lower again.

Anyway, congrats!

Congratulation @woolly_sammoth :fireworks: :confetti_ball:

Thanks for the support everyone. Just waiting for my wallet to sync to check that the NBT is there and then I’ll ShapeShift them over to Bittylicious. I submitted what I hope are my final documents today so will be ready to start distributing NuBits as soon as the integration takes place.

1 Like

Updated thread title and moved to ‘Custodial Grant Passed’.

Update: After a few small hurdles the security deposit has been paid to Bittylicious. Integration of the Nu daemon into their platform has started but the daemon is asking for an updated version of a library to run on their servers. Unswerstandably, they don’t want to do any updates to their live service that may cause issues for other daemons so will likely wait for the open source code (expected in the next week or two).
I’m not particularly worried by that as it gives me a chance to get some funds together, get used to the ‘Seller Portal’ and submit a custodial grant proposal for operation on Bittylicious.
My Seller account is on the verge of being authorized. My AML/KYC submissions have been accepted and verified. My bank account is set up and ready to start accepting funds. I will submit a Custodial Proposal in the next day or so so that I can start on bittylicious as soon as the integration takes place.

I’d like to thank everyone again for voting for this proposal. It was a bit of a rollercoaster but I do think it will be a valuable addition to the Nu network.

6 Likes

Any updates is in this space?

Hi @Cybnate. Yes there are some updates, sorry for not posting them sooner.
I paid the security deposit to bittylicious so that bit is out of the way. There was an issue with an incorrect library when running the closed source version of the Nu client. Understandably, there was a reluctance to upgrade that library as the server hosts other coins clients which server the live site. As we were only days away from the code being open sourced, I said it was OK to wait for that. I’ve just sent an email to say that the code is now available.

I’ve also had my proof of identity document rejected from the system. I’ve asked why that is so that I can remedy it and get my seller account fully functional. All in all I should be ready to start selling on bittylicious once NuBits have been added.

Edit: I heard back from Marc at Bittylicious. He is on Holiday at the moment so the NuBits integration won’t take place for a couple of weeks yet. The 3 months needed to get 20k volume to retain the security deposit will start once the integration is complete. In a way, this is quite good as I have my plate full with the Trustless Liquidity pool and Nubot at the moment. A few weeks should give me time to clear said plate a little to give bittylicious proper attention.

2 Likes

@ShapeShift_io , you guys are now a verb! That’s a worldwide recognised prize :slight_smile:

gg @woolly_sammoth

1 Like

How is going with Bittylicious?

There have been a couple of sales but to the same user. On the whole things are going quite slowly.
I’m going to start mentioning Bittylicious when promoting NuPool in other communities in the hope that interest is driven upwards a little.

1 Like

Any updates worth mentioning here?

1 Like