NuShares are being traded actively at Cryptopia

Due to a delisting notice at Poloniex, I would like to make everyone aware that NuShares are trading at Cryptopia with good volume, where they are very much on sale due to this temporary setback.

We will be working hard to secure additional exchange listings going forward. This isn’t the first time we have had exchange delistings and defaults. They can be difficult, but we have always been able to resume growth despite these types of setbacks. I’m confident we have the ability to grow past this setback as well.

1 Like

Why delisted?

can one withdraw nsr from polo ?

what s the reason for the delisting? probably nu client 5.0.1 not functional or working badly? i cannot get it download the blockchain.

Poloniex has historically declined commenting on why they delist. I will ask them, but would expect no useful answer unfortunately.

Deposits and withdrawals have just resumed.

1 Like

We don’t know yet.

Try downloading recent blockchain database files:

1 Like

are withdrawals working?

I should be able to confirm within a couple of minutes.

I can confirm that NuShare withdrawals are working at Poloniex.

3 Likes

Have fun with Phoenix.Largest shareholder

1 Like

The NSR network isn’t a level playing field. Anything outside of it is. And the delisting of NBT and NSR proves that. We will keep bombarding NSR, I promise.

@Phoenix, you can create as much fake volume as you want, but the NSR network won’t ever grow organically again.

Roughly 1,800,000,000 NSR volume within 24 hours. The market interest in Nushares reaches an ATH. Congrats to all holders, may the party go on forever!

“Shareholders” have decided to dump the network into oblivion. “Shareholders” “Shareholders” “Shareholders” :smiley:

On behalf of @Phoenix: “While I understand that this may seem to cause panic within the community, I urge anyone to consider this a golden opportunity to buy a large stake in the network!”

@Mavo do you work for a competitor? It is hard to imagine another motive for your anti-social behavior.

Accounts of the death of Nu, like Bitcoin, have been frequent and consistently wrong.

First there was the death of Nu in February 2015, when we experienced exchange defaults by our 3 largest exchanges all within a week of one another. It was worse than this. Yet, NuBit adoption rose to new highs afterward and the community grew a great deal afterwards.

Then there was the death of Nu in June 2016, when trusted American and Chinese multisig signers refused to perform their primary duty of transferring funds to support the peg. After that death, Nu multiplied its NSR liquidity by a factor of 20 or more, acquired a greater reserve percentage than ever before, and made keeping the peg boring once again. We also grew the market cap more than 400% from its bottom.

Then there was the death of Nu in October 2016 when Augeas created a blockchain and many, if not most, forum participants chose to abandon Nu and support the as yet unsuccessful Augeas.

In December 2016, we had another death of Nu in the form of the Poloniex NuBit delisting.

All these events hurt Nu and set its progress back, but it continued its growth each time after the difficult events. I don’t see what is different about this situation.

Shareholders and others ought to aware of the impact the NSR price has on how we are able to improve and promote the network. In recent days, the team was having discussions about how we could use the increased market cap (which as of yesterday was a 400% gain over the low of January) to push forward marketing initiatives, spend a good deal of money to improve performance, stability and resource utilization of the Nu client, and offer new charts and real time financial statistics.

We had also decided and agreed we would propose to shareholders that most Nu funds be placed in multisig addresses as soon as the necessary process of forming contracts and getting shareholder approval was complete.

We were also quite close to beginning active development of B&C Exchange, due to the B&C development fund increasing in value.

So, all good things in terms of development and progress of the network require funding. When we lose NSR pricing, we lose that needed funding. All the initiatives we were planning will need to be re-examined in light of the NSR price drop in the last day.

With a market cap of 300,000, NSR is an incredible price considering we have an innovative, proven and time tested DAO protocol and liquidity engine that work very well. No one has been able to do what we have done. Our closest competitors, Tether and BitShares, are woefully unable to scale on account of poor economic design. However, the Nu network will scale beautifully in an economic sense, being far more efficient than those designs.

What Nu has been able to accomplish is exceptional in the field of private, stable currency. It is worthy of further cultivation. To suggest otherwise is to suggest there is no market for private, stable currency.

I intend to continue to build Nu until it is either so strong that it doesn’t need me, or until NSR completely loses liquidity at any price. Only that event can bring the end of the network, and there is no reason to think that is occurring.

4 Likes

I certainly agree with this. Over and over, Nu takes huge hits, yet it continues. This surprises me!

Does anyone have any insight into the safety and security of Cryptopia? How long has it been around? I’d hate to see another exchange default or hack.

3 Likes

I would also like to remind everyone we have been in the position of losing our main NSR market before. In February 2015, NSR trading was dominated by BTER, which defaulted due to a theft and closed for a period of time. Not only was NSR functionally delisted in our primary market, but a great deal of funds used to support the peg were lost in the exchange thefts.

What was the outcome of that BTER disaster? Poloniex, in time, became our dominant NSR market and most people forgot how important BTER was to us at one time.

In our current situation, we intend to repeat the pattern of shifting volume to another exchange. We have done this successfully before.

1 Like

Put that statement in the context of me holding 4,500 BKS. But well, I wouldn’t consider myself an advocate for the Nu network anymore. I am not even minting with my BKS anymore. The price of NU and BKS is not about its tech for the most part. It’s about the people behind it, in this case you @Phoenix . And as you are a well-known scammer within the crypto community by now, the price of BKS and NSR won’t rise further than you might pump it from time to time. I have written off my BKS for a reason, and I will keep informing people about that reason and let them decide whether to buy into your scams or not.
Oh and btw, I can imagine the delisting from Poloniex is painful! Consider it the second part (after NBT listing) of a tit-for-tat response, though, it won’t be the last.

1 Like

If this is true, then the Poloniex announcement is very bad for you financially, yet you seem to enthusiastically support it. This suggests you are either lying, not smart enough to understand your own financial interests, or too hateful and violent to take a moment to rationally consider your interests. Whichever is the case, lying, stupidity or just blind hate, you and your kind are most unwelcome here because you aren’t building anything. Destroyers have no place here.