NuRiver Pool on Cryptsy for NBT/USD & NBT/BTC

FYI,
i just see that cryptsy has a NBT withdraw fee of 0.5% !!!
no other exchange has fee more than a fixed 0.1 NBT in NBT withdraw!
unucceptable for my taste! :frowning:

Cryptsy changed how they operate. They now have NO trade fees at all. But they have instituted the 0.5% withdrawal fee.

If you trade a lot on Cryptsy, this is a good thing.

1 Like

But it seems just at odd with exchanges business model : their cost is in providing trading transactions mostly, not withdrawing cryptos. They should charge trading fees according to where the cost happens.

i think they have calculated their cost to be covered by withdraws only!
for sure now they will attract A LOT of everyday traders, and those traders will eventually have to withdraw their profits :wink:
i think it is a smart policy and in favor of our ALP there :wink:
do you think other exchanges will follow?

There may be unintended consequences with artificial pricing.

This is nothing new. The end is often not good. For one thing this makes one to suspect the exchange is desperate to stop fund from leaving because it is near insolvency.

i hope you are totally wrong about it :slight_smile:

Those who were taken by surprise finding withdraw fees, can use coupons to withdraw funds without paying 0.5% fee:

yes, but only 3. do you know if and how we can get more?

I don’t think there’s a way. The coupons are there to allow users taken by surprise to withdraw without paying the fees, I guess.

1 Like

http://45.55.43.33:3334/status

{“credits”: 36425, “users”: 2, “validations”: 218555, “liquidity”: [0.0, 0.0], “sampling”: 6}

is something wrong again?

yes, now the bot cannot set any order, no errors given!
something is changed again in cryptsy’s api, i guess

edit:
2015/10/03-10:55:48 DEBUG: starting liquidity operation with sampling 24
2015/10/03-10:55:48 INFO: starting PyBot for btc on cryptsy
2015/10/03-10:56:26 INFO: successfully deleted all orders for btc on cryptsy
2015/10/03-10:56:26 INFO: waiting 9.28 seconds to synchronize with other trading bots for btc on cryptsy
2015/10/03-10:56:49 INFO: cryptsy - balance: 0.00000000 rate: 0.00% ppm: 0.00000000 efficiency: 0.00% rejects: 0 missings: 0 - xxxx

edit2:
after some tries, orders are set but the ‘zeros info’ remains!

The liquidity info fluctuates between ~1000 in total and 0 within ~10 seconds. Very weird behavior.

unfortunately cryptsy and bter bots are working randomly for me :frowning:
setting orders whenever they feel like, decreasing amount orders without any reason
and they pay (while orders are indeed set) whenever they like! :frowning:

edit: my hope is with the ‘fixed cost’ bots. they will get rid of the dutch auction and i believe they will
behave better :wink:

1 Like

today i tried the “old” version of cryptsy bot and it worked! (no ‘not enough funds’ anymore)
in fact the new version is not working correctly anymore :wink:
i hope this will not change again!

1 Like

Make up your own mind about this:

B&c is needed…

2 Likes

yeap.
i just made a withdraw from cryptsy, no problem.
usually (unfortunatelly) exchanges’ failures come without any warning!

For what its worth Cryptsy has a rebuttal on their blog saying that it is all defamation.

GOX 2? very risky to run operations now in cryptsy :frowning: