纽比特币(nubits) - 世界上第一个稳定性数字货币

纽比特币(NUBITS) - 世界上第一个稳定性数字货币
December 19, 2014 JP Buntinx
无论你怎么看,2014是数字货币悲伤的一年。不只是因为比特币的失去了很多价值(虽然剩下的还相当稳定的存在),山寨币也是伤痕累累。最重要的是,法律和政策在始终对数字货币市场是个威胁,这给数字货币爱好者们带来了焦虑和困惑。 纽比特币(NuBits)作为比特币最好的替代品之一,它在某种意义上显示了稳定的物价,但几乎很少有人听说过它。那么,什么是纽比特币?让我们一起来了解一下吧。

我们在一个月前就曾计划推出介绍纽比特币的文章,只是没有抽出时间来这样做,很大的原因是我们不知道怎样才能向读者们清楚地介绍。要感谢的是罗尼•波辛—— 丹麦CCEDK虚拟币交易所的CEO,也是我们的朋友,是他让我们再次对聚焦纽比特币。
“大家都知道,只有一个稳定的货币才可以保持长期的增值,所以当你拥有了纽比特币(NuBits)或纽股币(NuShares)之后,就等于你用有趣的鸡尾酒调出了一次伟大的壮举。”波辛先生在和我谈到纽比特的时候对我讲了此话。
从事物的存在方式来讲,如果你相信经济学家所说的,那么数字货币的潜力久在于它的基本属性能否确保其长期发展。虽然在当今虚拟币中也有些这一类的竞争对手,但是它们几乎不可能维持美元的恒定值。
即使是最大的cryptosphere公司,如Bitreserve,再从Tether到BitUSD,都在上述经济学家说的这一点中做出挣扎。这些公司都因不同程度的价格稳定性、货币流动性、简单性和战略性而只达到了有限的成功。
大多数的人都想知道纽比特币是否值得拥有,所以让我来解释一下。纽比特币是由一组开发人员推出的目前市面上唯一独立、稳定的数字货币。尽管几乎没有人听说过这个货币,但纽比特币背后的成员都是数字货币的元老。
自从CCEDK交易所在2014年9月23日推出纽比特币以来,纽比特币一直保持着近乎完美的1.00美元的稳定,一直到其他交易所推出之前都是如此。最大的惊喜是在2014年11月,我们发现纽比特币进入了全球每日交易量前三名,旁边只有比特币和莱特币。
用纽币开发团队的话来说,比特币的严重漏洞出现在为了股票和货币职能而采用相同的可替代的单位时。股份必须有能力估计和反映在网络中变化的感知价值。另一方面,为了有效增值货币必须要保持稳定。
当你读了纽比特的官方白皮书,你会看到有提到把这些不同的需求化成一个单元的定价是有多么不可能。在一点对比特币的开发商并没有什么新的意义,因为他们在今年2月已认识到了这一点。
虽然比特币开发商决定无视这一警告,不过与此同时,纽币团队引入了投机性投资,开展了产品的研发。在这样地努力拼搏下,纽比特币(NuBits )和纽股币(NuShares)诞生了。
在关注纽比特的同时我也请大家感谢我们的朋友,也就是CCEDK交易所的CEO罗尼•波辛先生。罗尼是纽币团队的早期创始人,是他决定添在CCEDK平台添加纽比特币和纽股币两种币,在这里可以将它们对十几种不同的虚拟货币进行相互交易。
“我很高兴有机会在纽比特团队工作。我很乐意成为由首席架构师李乔丹领导的有前景的工作的一份子,并且自从我在CCEDK添加纽比特币后,在每一周我都能看到它所取得的进展。我坚信纽比特币的稳定性是区别其他竞争币的关键。大家都知道,只有稳定的货币才可以保证长期增值,而这也正是纽比特的全部。”
纽币项目的出现的确给虚拟币投机商带来了福音,尤其是纽股币(NuShares)。对于纽股币我们会在几天后发表另一篇以技术为导向的文章。
要了解更多关于纽比特的信息,请点击以下链接:

http://nubits.com/
https://www.ccedk.com/nbt-btc#

关于CCEDK APS:www.CCEDK.com比特币在线交易所的总部设在丹麦(属于欧盟国家)。因为有谷歌双重验证,您可以在CCEDK安全地买卖各种数字货币,他们提供85种虚拟币如比特币、莱特币、点点币、未来币、纽比特币、狗狗币、比特马克币、黑币、暗黑币、瑞迪币、芬兰币、比特股等还有50多种法币对的匿名交易。付款方式有 SEPA、 SKRILL DIRECT 欧元即时支付,SWIFT美元、欧元电汇,Payeer和用美元,欧元,卢布和乌克兰格里夫纳提款。另外CCEDK还推出13种竞争币与比特币的兑换。

I put the page above into Google translate to translate it to English. The results are below.

MrWang22h纽比特currency (NUBITS) - the world’s first digital currency stability
December 19, 2014 JP Buntinx

no matter how you look, 2014 was a sad year digital currency. Not just because Bitcoin lost a lot of value (although still remaining fairly stable existence), the cottage is scarred coin. Most importantly, the laws and policies in the currency market is always a threat to digital, which gives fans a digital currency brings anxiety and confusion. 纽比特currency (NuBits) one of the best alternatives as Bitcoin, it shows a sense of price stability, but it was rarely heard of it. So, what is Niu Bite currency? Let’s take a look at it.We had plans to launch presentation currency纽比特articles a month ago, but did not take time to do so, and a big reason is that we do not know how to clearly present to readers. Would like to thank Ronnie • Boethin - CEO Denmark CCEDK virtual currency exchange, but also our friend, he let us once again to focus纽比特currency.
"We all know that only a stable currency can maintain long-term value, so when you have a Niu Bite currency (NuBits) or New York stock currency (NuShares) After that, it means you use to bring up an interesting cocktail of a great feat. "Mr. Boethin纽比特in and I talked about when I talk to a remark.
From the existence of things in terms of, if you believe what economists call, then the potential of digital currency for a long time that it is essential to ensure its long-term development of the properties can. Although in today’s virtual currency in this category are also some competitors, but they are almost impossible to maintain a constant value of the dollar.
Cryptosphere even the largest companies, such as Bitreserve, then from Tether to BitUSD, are struggling to make these economists say it in. These companies are due to varying degrees of price stability, monetary liquidity, simplicity and strategic and reached only limited success.
Most people want to know whether it is worth having Niu Bite money, so let me explain. 纽比特currency is currently available only independent, stable digital currency by a group of developers launched. Although almost no one had heard of this money, but money behind纽比特members are veteran digital currency.
Since CCEDK纽比特currency exchange launched in September 23, 2014,纽比特currency has maintained a near-perfect $ 1.00 a stable, has been launched before other exchanges alike. The biggest surprise was in November 2014, we found Niu Bite coins into the global top three daily trading volume, next only Bitcoin and Litecoin.
NZ team with words, serious flaw occurs when Bitcoin for stock and currency functions while using the same alternative units. Shares must have the ability to estimate and reflect changes in the network perceived value.On the other hand, in order to effectively monetary value must be kept stable.
When you read the Niu Bite official white paper, you’ll see a reference to these different needs into one unit pricing is how impossible. At one point on the Bitcoin developer and no new meaning, in February this year because they have recognized this.
Although Bitcoin developer decided to ignore this warning, but at the same time, the introduction of the NZ team speculative investments, to carry out research and development of products. In this way the hard efforts, Niu Bite currency (NuBits) and New Zealand share currency (NuShares) was born.
At the same time I am also concerned about the纽比特Please thank our friends, that is, Mr. Ronnie Exchange CEO CCEDK • Boethin. Ronnie was an early founder of the NZ team, he decided to add Tim CCEDK platform纽比特coins and currency Zealand shares two coins, where they can be on a dozen different virtual currency trading with each other.
"I am delighted to have the opportunity纽比特team. I am very happy to be headed by chief architect Li Qiaodan promising part of the work, and since I added纽比特coins in CCEDK, I can look at each week the progress it has made. I believe纽比特currency other competitive currency stability is the key difference. Everyone knows that only a stable currency can guarantee the long-term value, and this is what all纽比特of. "
NZ The project does appear to bring the gospel of virtual currency speculators, especially New Zealand shares currency (NuShares). For the New York stock we will publish another paper currency technology-oriented articles in a few days.
To learn more about纽比特, please click on the following link:http://nubits.com/
https://www.ccedk.com/nbt-btc# 2