Nubits payment option from Danish Bitcoin exchange offering Bitcoin Debit NanoCard, issued by MasterCard

With the upcoming offer from CCEDK starting June hopefully to do deposits in the currencies EUR, USD and CNY with zero cost, trade pairs with zero commission and the potential of working toward a Nubits Debit NanoCard MasterCard it is really up to the Nuhareholdders if they want to be part of this, by starting to turn focus on these currency pairs. With a potential big amount in trades per month for one user the new system allows as low as 0.01 in commission as well.

1 Like

Still have issues with the API showing:

could not retrieve ccedk ids, server is unreachable urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581) (had to remove the <>)

Edit: website shows the right certificate to me, that one appears to be fixed.

@ronny Just a question regarding your article, it says:

Bitcoin will be taken from your CCEDK exchange balance directly at the time of payment. In doing so, CCEDK protects owners of their NanoCard against Bitcoin volatility.

Can you explain a bit better how a Nanocard would protect against Bitcoin volatility? Would that because you would draw only on Bitcoin payment from an USD or EUR balance on the exchange? So you are basically not holding Bitcoin unless you pay with it?

The certificate issues seem to depend on the used browser or in general whether the application or device knows the certificate of the issuer.
Firefox has an integrated certificate store, doesn’t know the issuer (Firefox version 38.0) and shows a warning.
Chrome (Version 36.0.1985.125) works flawless.

Try ctrl+f5 or clean history and cache, before entering into exchange

Chrome, fox an Opera has been tested an work fine, according to devs.

CTRL+F5 doesn’t bring a certificate from “thawte EV SSL CA - G3” to the Firefox certificate store.
Not having the signer’s certificate there causes “(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)”

edit: I updated Firefox to 38.0.5; still certificate issues…

thanks for the comments. I have passed it on to the devs. waiting for their response.

Danish exchange to build a bridge between #bitcoin users and MasterCard-enabled merchants worldwide! http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/36idb1/danish_exchange_to_build_a_bridge_between_bitcoin/#cryptocurrency

Danish Exchange #CCEDK launches MasterCard #bitcoin #debitcard – Bitcoin Magazine https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20470/danish-exchange-ccedk-launches-mastercard-bitcoin-debit-card/@BitcoinMagazine #cryptocurrency

Nubits DebitCard NanoCard MasterCard coming soon?
http://www.reddit.com/r/NuBits/comments/36hx58/nubits_debitcard_nanocard_mastercard_coming_soon/#NuBits #NuShares #cryptocurrency #altcoins #CCEDK @OfficialNuBits

2 Likes

I’ve tested on a different computer (FF 37.0.2 on Linux) and no certificate issues appear.
It looks like a problem on my side with FF 38.0.5 (portable edition) on Windows.
Sorry for making such a fuss.

I restarted my FF 37.0.2 on win7 and the problem went away.

Got my card this Friday.

“At this very moment we’re working on other features such as adding new
cryptos and haven’t started the card activation process yet.” — CCEDK
support

https://imgur.com/a/CGySU

2 Likes

Hello jooize,

Good to hear you received the card.

As mentioned on our nanocard webpage on CCEDK:

https://www.ccedk.com/nanocard

integration of the card to be fully up and running via CCEDK is planned for the month of June, and in media I believe is mentioned middle of June, so all is going according to plan more or less.

Our backend as well as our frontline devs are running a tight schedule with constant development in mind, and the integration of the Nanocard is of great importance, however, still only a part of our constant array of new features and offers introduced on CCEDK in May and coming months.

Bit-X is our partner in this, and anyone ordering the card on CCEDK under my funds prior to our own integration will have it sent from Bit-X, as mentioned on the webpage as well. You may then decide to wait to activate untill we have this facility on CCEDK, or you may activate already now doing so on Bit-x website, details also mentioned on our Nanocard webpage.

I might note also that no fees apart from cost of card and delivery by airmail, a total of btc 0,10 are deducted from your account untill you decide to activate the card either on Bit-x, or on CCEDK sometime in June.

Only first 10000 registered users are offered the monthly fee of 0,02 btc waiwered for life, so it is advised to order the card as soon as possible if you want to be without this cost!

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

1 Like

Can the card be activated (be used) yet? @ronny

It appears as it’s already working:

I activated my card at BIT-X. The “Bind card” tab on CCEDK is still unavailable for me, so I don’t know.

Confirmed working via BIT-X though!

Yes, we are still not up and activated on CCEDK, but as mentioned it has been possible since we went out with the card that it was possible to activate on bit-x untill we are ready, and as additional information, is that it will not cost anything extra once you decide to move the funds onto CCEDK instead when we are up and running and fully integrated.

sorry for slight delay in answer @masterOfDisaster

1 Like

No Offense!
I was just trying to help by providing links to posts which I remembered as being related with that topic :smile:

I appreciate your efforts in recreating a reliable partnership between Nu an CCEDK and I appreciate your support.
You could very well just point to CCEDK’s official support system.
Thanks for working hard to make up for the things that went pear-shaped, I really mean it! :beers:

2 Likes

No problem there, and thanks. I always try to do my best even when others feels its not, but thta’s the way i like it.

@ronny,
this nanocard still offers no monthly fee?
i mean, if i order ti today i will be in the first 10000?
thanks!

It still applies yes, We have some big news coming end of this week maybe early next with reduced fees and changed limits, alltogether better user conditions, so u might want to wait as well a few more days if you like. thanks

Anyone already ordered will be offered same conditions, there will however be a choice of further improvement for the ones who choose this option. More news will follow.

1 Like