Nubits in China very few people know, the community should learn bitshares build nubits portal in China

In China, the best propaganda is QQ group communication, community needs a greater China nubits QQ group, the current nubits users focused on peercoin QQ group in China, most of the information flow through their translation. And nubits community website can’t translation, the Chinese can read too little, and bter has no information to update the community, more than half of these are not good. It is interesting to run nubot as far as I know of several people, so want to anchor the RMB according to the appearance of the current community, seems less likely, no one knows, no users, there is no liquidity!!!

1 Like

If you mean to develop the chinese community of nubits using QQ, I agree.
Please start it!
But first, the profitability of running nubots and participating to pools has to be rock solid.

1 Like

We’re on the way to it!

1 Like

I feel my ability is not enough, do not represent the community, but can form a community, a good publicity, believe that the Chinese players more! Of course if you can contact to btc38, more perfect, btc38 hundreds of thousands of virtual currency

2 Likes