NuBits - BlockShares pair on CCEDK

@ronny thanks for the sell all feature. It’s kinda buggy, but y’all got it up there right quick after I suggested it.

1 Like

NP, it seems some things are easier to ad than others. It could need some polishing and perhaps another text, but ok for now

Dear all, please cancel all orders on the bks pairs, as we are creating the requested changes today. In case you dont do, we are cancelling them ourselves, and you will need to list once again then instead. Either way within a few hours today, you should see the requested change of the bks pairs, so that in future the will be

BKS/NBT and BKS/BTC

for the info of @Nagalim ; @masterOfDisaster @mhps , @tomjoad ; @nmei and whomever else could have an interest here, thanks.

I am also making a tweet on this matter right now.

3 Likes

Awesome!

#important BKS pairs on CCEDK.com are being flipped today! All open orders are cancelled. Pls redo. Thanks for your help.

3 Likes

Thanks Ronny, actually never seen an exchange with such service, you’re doing a good job! Keep it up

1 Like

Right!
And btw. - it’s done:
http://imgur.com/Q8DfNWE

1 Like

Thank you @matrix I dont think I ever promised bad service even when bad times happened, so I have just continued in the same way I did from the time Nubits was initially introduced on CCEDK. :grinning:

Yes, both pairs are now up and running, please inform CMC from your side, and I will let Gliss know from my side as well, then i think it should be registered from tomorrow, thanks and welcome

Completed.

Thanks I suggest some of you guys with BKS to make some small transactions to activate the pairs, thus allowing Gliss to make the magic happen asap

Have received e-mail fro Gliss, that BKS pairs now are up and active on CMC. So, pls feel free to start usingfor some cross promotion, and make sure eveybody knows about these pairs.

Hi Ronny,

They should be up now, thanks.

-Gliss

4 Likes

Looking good, people start using this service, great

1 Like