NuBit vs Bitcoin: marketing on reddit

Just noticed it.
Here’s the short description on : r/bitcoin
They have 154k followers.

Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet: a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money. Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. As such, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank.

r/nubits

less than 1k followers

NuBits are the worlds first stable value digital currency. One NuBit is equal to one US dollar in value. It works like many other popular digital currencies without the risk of volatility.

We should redefine ourselves

1 Like

I would love to hear some thoughts on how we can improve the community experience on our subreddit. I’ve been mostly focused on client related tasks, so updating the subreddit has been very low on the priority list. If there’s a list of suggestions we can compile I would be happy to spend some time one weekend to improve the experience there.

1 Like

Well I’d say the bit about wild inflation might not be correct. One month your bitcoin is worth $1000 next it’s worth $250. I know that can work so you make money on the up but it’s certainly a high risk investment.