Nu client 0.5.3 beta release

you can see the data inside the fields [custodian votes, motion votes and parking rate votes] of your client.

Miner you can see the data that it’s downloading by viewing the link in your browser. Also, as @cryptog said you can view the votes in your client the same way you would view votes that you’ve added yourself.

Thanks. Now I got it.

This is my signature. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cryptog/nu_data_feed/master/signature.txt Can you clarify about the NSR address that you must put inside the signature?

The signature check is very sensitive to content change, even white space or different line endings. All these intermediaries (the browser, copy/pasting, etc.) may alter the content.

I recommend using the the RPC commands instead to provide data feeds.

For example here is a batch script for windows that dumps your vote and signs it:

"C:\Program Files\Nu\daemon\nud.exe" getvote >"c:\MyDataFeed\vote.json"
"C:\Program Files\Nu\daemon\nud.exe" signmessage SedtEJa1dm6pSLagYXKvw5Sef3iH9VfwXC <"c:\MyDataFeed\vote.json" >"c:\MyDataFeed\vote.json.signature"

Replace the NSR address and the paths and save this to DumpVote.bat somewhere on your computer. Then you can just run it to dump your vote and the signature.

The Nu client must be running with RPC enabled (i.e. having server=1 and an rpcuser and rpcpassword in your nu.conf).

You can even add votenotify=c:\Path\To\DumpVote.bat to nu.conf to make the client dump your vote each time you modify it.

1 Like

After figuring out that I did get inconsistent signatures, it occured to be a problem with the datafeed itself as published on Github. Obviously I managed to hide some additional characters in there which were not taken when copied for signing. After I used the output of getvotes from NUD and added that into my feed and signed it, it worked. Thanks @sigmike

Please check out my datafeed here: [Discontinued] Cybnate's Nu datafeed - BETA

1 Like

Tks for the tip. It worked like a charm.