Lot: 5,940,000 NSR (NuShares)
Estimated reserve price: 0.0008 US‐NBT/NSR or 94 satoshi/NSR (0.00000094 BTC)
Minimum bid: 100,000 NSR
Closes: End of Friday 2016–07–15 UTC
- I promise to keep identities confidential, but blockchain transactions cannot be hidden.
- All bids will be publicly listed after auction closes, before payment has been collected.
- Bids are prioritised by price, then bid time down to the minute, and last quantity.
- Time of bids with be set according to when the client says it was received (forum, email server, Bitmessage).
- Winning bidders will be sent a unique US‑NBT or BTC address and need to pay within 48 hours after time specified in message (the time I send it).
- Proceeds in US‑NBT will be burned within three days of receiving them, and burn transactions posted publicly.
- Proceeds in BTC will be handled according to then current regulations.
Nu Blind Auction NSR #4
- Private message.
Not updated for auction price.
I’d like to bid 150 US‑NBT for 100,000 NSR.
I’d like to bid 1000 US NuBits at 0.002 price (US‑NBT/NSR) (equaling 500,000 NuShares).
1000 NSR available.
A bids 500 US‑NBT at price P on Monday.
B bids 1000 US‑NBT at price P on Tuesday.
A wins and B wins the remainder, i.e. half of their bid.
Estimated reserve price is set at the beginning of auction.
Final reserve price is set at the end of auction. A bit of discretion will be employed to counteract potential market manipulation.
Reserve price is set to 15% below market price.
NuShare market price: $0.000718
NuBit market price: $0.77
15% below NuShare market price: 0.000718 * 0.85 = 0.0006103
0.0006103 * (100/77) = 0.000792597
0.0006103 USD is 0.00000094 BTC (94 satoshi).