I uploaded Nu version 3.0.1 to the repository, according to my proposal and the details discussion.
You can download it there: https://www.nubits.com/download
A new protocol version 3 was added. It will become active at 14:00 UTC 14 days after 60% of the last 2000 blocks have been generated by this new version.
After this protocol activates shareholders will be able to issue custodian grants on the 3 new currencies: CN-NBT, EU-NBT and X-NBT (the NuBit currency being renamed to US-NBT). The new protocol will also accept unknown currencies, so that adding other currencies will not require a new protocol change.
The changes are:
- imported the signature fix from peercoin
- imported miniupnpc fix and disabled UPNP by default
- imported the protocol switch system from B&C Exchange
- imported the -debugmint option
- added the 3 new currencies
- added a
-initialunit option to make the GUI open a specific unit at startup
- in the GUI, removed the button after the tabs to switch between units, and replaced it by a click on the current unit logo
- added the ability to display the park rates and liquidity info of the new currencies in the vote tab
- updated the parking rate calculation to supported other currencies
- added tests of various parts to make sure they work with the new currencies
- allowed unknown currencies in the protocol and made sure the client works fine when it encounters one
I created a 3.0-stable branch on the repository. You can check the changes against the previous version 2.0.3 here:
Note that the master branch on the repository is still on 2.1, which is not part of this release.
sha256sum of the files built with the gitian process: