My presentation about NuBits at Tokyo Smart Contract meetup

Yesterday, I was invited to do a presentation on NuBits for 1h at the Tokyo Smart Contract meetup at Microsoft Japan open space.

The audience was Japanese, mainly.

I did the presentation in English and Japanese though the slides were in English.

Next time, I will translate the slides into Japanese.

I encourage every shareholder to try to become a bit more public.

I realize that one of the biggest problems of NuBits is its publicity’s lack and its publicity’s lack has a lot to do with the fact that most shareholders are anonymous and do not want to show their faces literally.

Public link to the Google’s slides.

11 Likes

Awesome job!
Nu needs more people like you :wink:

1 Like

How did they know to contact you? Was it because of your Daily Decrypt interview? If so, then that confirms that more public faces in Nu could lead to more speaking opportunities like these and publicity.

Is this a big deal? Were people from Microsoft actually there?

How do you feel your presentation went? Did the audience have any reaction or were there questions at the end? Also, how do you feel your presentation skills are when speaking in your native language compared to speaking in English like you did on the Daily Decrypt interview?

Well I have been in contact with the organizer, Tomoaki, for a few months now and I told him about my involvement with NuBits, showing the first video interview that I did back in Feb.
Then he proposed me to do a presentation on NuBits a few weeks back.
But the more I am doing interviews, the more I get momentum, credibility and publicity. [quote=“Sentinelrv, post:3, topic:3807”]
Is this a big deal? Were people from Microsoft actually there?
[/quote]
No people from Microsoft but people from IBM Japan for example.
Only 10 participants.
But that is not bad.
By the way, Dominic Williams, CEO of http://string.technology/ was doing a short presentation just after me :slight_smile:

They are open-minded and open to the idea of a crypto pegged to FIAT.
They are not bit coiners per se.
I proposed them to create a crypto pegged to JPY.
There was a QA session that lasted at least 30mns.[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:3, topic:3807”]
lso, how do you feel your presentation skills are when speaking in your native language compared to speaking in English like you did on the Daily Decrypt interview?
[/quote]
Well it is the first time for me to do a presentation to any audience, besides what I did at universities. So I think there is a lot of room for improvement :slight_smile:
But that was fun.
Well Japanese is not my native language, per se.
I am half French, half Japanese but French is the language in which I know the most vocabulary.

EDIT: adjusted some part.

1 Like

What kind of questions did you get? It’s always interesting to find out what people outside our community want to know about Nu.