[Passed] LPC grant request for supporting NBT/USD on CCEDK

I have modified my original proposal.
This is another proposal derived from the original proposal.
That is why I have decided to use the same thread and a new custodian address.

new custodian address: BTgryZQ1dQNJYMjm74K3ajdRnDfsCjh3c3
new quantity: 499 NBT

Looking forward to your votes!

Supporting this. We need liquidity on NBT/USD pair.

2 Likes

Voted for you, and thanks for the good work.

1 Like

voted

1 Like

Where can I see the new addres to be used or voting?

it is mentioned as “custodian address” in the proposal: BTgryZQ1dQNJYMjm74K3ajdRnDfsCjh3c3

voted

1 Like

voted

1 Like

I have 4.27% of votes right now.
My previous custodian address is still getting new votes.

If you believe that you have already voted, please remove the previous custodian address from your wallet and revote by inputting the updated address and grant quantity:

BTgryZQ1dQNJYMjm74K3ajdRnDfsCjh3c3, 499

Tks a lot.

1 Like

It seems that some people are voting for the modified proposal taking into account the new custodian address but with the incorrect NBT grant.
It has changed from 1 to 499 NBT.
Tks for your attention.

Are you still asking for shares in compensation?

@willy Not any more.

I have prepared NuBot on a special machine.
Also, I have contacted @ronny of ccedk to set my account. I can remit USD any time now.

1 Like

I’ve been voting on your new address for a few days now.

1 Like

Getting 16% right now.

1 Like

Getting now 38.61%. Tks for your support.

Do you know by when I need to get more than 50%?

1 Like

Within a 10,000 block rolling window. So there’s no “deadline,” per say. If people were to stop voting your grant’s voting percentage would start to slip down.

I am sorry, but I am very much against this. 10% a month for providing USD liquidity is not worth it. Think about this:

There is a bitcoin trader looking to cash out some bitcoins to his bank in Denmark. CCEDK has low fees for withdrawals in Denmark, just speculating. A Denmark bitcoin trader sees an opportunity to cash out $5000 with NuBits. He trades his bitcoin to NuBits and then to USD. He makes the withdrawal. Now there is no buy side liquidity on NBT/USD for the next 30 days.

If this likely scenario were to play out, the network paid $500 for this trader’s single withdrawal. He would have a very hard time cashing out $5000 worth of bitcoins on CCEDK otherwise.

1 Like

Further, this is the second time I have spoken against a NBT/USD LPC proposal and I really do understand how important USD liquidity is to the peg. So I thought I would comment about how I think this can more efficiently work.

I think a possible solution to this is to find somebody who can easily put USD onto an exchange that would be willing to provide the service at a much lower fee, OR find an exchange owner that realizes that providing USD liquidity to NBT/USD is a low risk way to increase overall USD liquidity on their exchange.

@ronny have you at all thought about providing USD liquidity to NBT on your exchange as an LPC with the added possible benefit of increasing overall liquidity?

I have a large USD balance on BTC-e, but I have never wired money there. I am sure there are many others in my position.

3 Likes

That is a realistic scenario indeed. The problem I have is that no other options to provide liquidity on the NBT/USD pair are available. That is the reason I’m currently voting for it, until someone has a better proposal.

I’m looking forward to alternative proposals as you suggest.

2 Likes