LiteBit.eu allows people to buy NuBits apparently (again)

Has anyone used them before? I just saw it on twitter

https://www.litebit.eu/coin/nbt/en/

2 Likes

You are beating me to it. I’ve been pushing this. Send them another email yesterday where they were at with it.
It is not an exchange, you can buy coin instantly when you have a bank account.
Mainly focussed on The Netherlands and Germany regarding the instant transfers but they are also accepting SEPA payments which takes a few days within Europe. I hope they post more info soon.

I’m going to grab a few NBT to test.

3 Likes

Just ordered a few coins through the Dutch ‘iDeal’ instant payment system. Unfortunately the order hasn’t been automatically released within one or two blocks which normally happens. I’ve left a message for Kenny Rokven CEO, he is my contact. It is night in Western Europe now but hope on a response on their Sunday morning. Will let you know when the wrinkles have been ironed out.

Edit: got a response, they have still issues and need more time, might take a couple of days. Will let you know when it is working properly.

1 Like

@tomjoad Have bought a couple of NuBits in a couple of transactions at Litebit.eu in the last few weeks.
They seem to be able to handle transactions consistently. I understand that they get most of their liquidity from Bittrex.
I think it is appropriate to have them listed on the exchange pages for NuBits by now, even though it is not an exchange for traders. And they are not that instantly sometimes, but usually with a couple of hours in my experience. Could you please add them assuming there are no objections to that?

2 Likes

Bump @tomjoad Given that there are apparently no objections, could you please add this NuBits exchange to Nubits.com?

BTW I noticed that the B&C exchange was also added, but they are not trading yet. Are we making an exception for ourselves to add exchanges which are not even trading but announce that they will be trading ‘soon’? Anyway, maybe I’m too critical…

1 Like

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? :wink:

I don’t think it’s harmful to ask justified questions.
I recognize adding BCE as an exception Nu makes in favour of BCE, because most NSR holders (unless they have sold all their dividends - I have a hard time to believe that!) hold BKS as well - free adversing! :slight_smile:
Maybe the NSR holders allow turning a blind eye to this …

1 Like

I will add them in the next day or two, thank you for the reminder. They look like a great exchange for the network.

1 Like

Litebit.eu has been added to the Exchanges page, replacing Bitcoin.co.id

1 Like

Unfortunately Litebit.eu has chosen to remove NBT from their site. I’ve tried to understand why by asking via their support and twitter but to no avail. I suspect I was the only user. Use it or loose it, apparently.

@tomjoad I think it is safe to advise to remove the link from our website.

I’ve removed them from the site.

1 Like

For what it is worth and those in Europe. You can buy NBT again on litebit.eu. Just tested it and received the NBT in minutes. They have also added a whole raft of other coins.

2 Likes