Lending

I’ve read all here but still unsure in which way I could help make this possible. If you put up some various points for consideration and send them to me on ronny@ccedk.com, my partner and I will go through them and see what could be done from our side. Thanks

1 Like

Very old topic, but I remembered that I had a look at it at some point in time.
So the first thing is that BTCjam also offers linked loans, which means you borrow a dollar amount and pay back a dollar amount (both in btc of course) which actually would lead to the same result as if we lent someone Nubits, right? The lender could receive more or less btc than he or she gave away.
But here is something with regard to the collateral: what if someone holds a good amount of a well established cryptocurrency that he or she does not want to liquidate right now but is interested in a loan. Couldn’t we take other cryptos as a collateral as long as the time of repayment for the loan is in the foreseeable future and the default risk rather small? I think most people who are really up for a cryptocurrency loan are very likely holding other cryptos as well. We could then decide which we accept and which not. At least that could be an entry point into the market.
Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

It is posted twice, which is not great: Nubits as Smartcoin on OpenLedger allowing to borrow, short, long etc, and tipping NBT, NSR, BKS amongst yourselves on forum and on social network!. Suggest you delete one of them.

sorry was not sure if this thread was visible same as other, did not wish to make it look like spam of any kind.

BTW this is an ineteresting (old) post.

I sent an email to loanbase.com recently.

I just suggested that they could implement the “Linked Loan” feature as their competitor (BTCjam) does. But instead of copying the idea from their competitor, they could use Nubits as an alternative.

Unfortunately I’ve never received any reply from that team…

4 Likes