Instant exchange services like ShapeShift?

Is there any chance for this (almost like ShapeShift/Changelly) exchange to be resumed offering USNBT and other Nu products?

Is the former operator @henry still interested?

P.S. I guess Nu products lack instant exchange support and that is a really serious deficiency yet to be solved…

Nulagoon certainly is a good start…

We’ve been contacted by a few such services. I haven’t announced them because I didn’t know how trustworthy they are.

2 Likes

Would be great to hear from users with positive experiences with one of these. These exchange are relatively new and don’t have much of a track record. Please be careful if you are trying them out and use small amounts or what you can afford to loose.

Nice. However bestrate.org does not seem to offer NBT conversion, it seems.

Has anyone tried trading Nubits using at least one of those exchange services yet?

Any recommendation, approval, point of view?

I’ve tested CoinSwitch, and added them to our listed exchanges. I’ll try the others out. I’m gaining confidence in them after some correspondence.

Notice that USNBT is available at Changelly as NBT. https://changelly.com

2 Likes

Changelly enables trading between all of their cryptoassets and US NuBits (USNBT shown as NBT), not only those directly paired on connected exchanges. They have my endorsement.

All known instant exchanges have been added to the new exchange list.

1 Like

Try getting Nubits back @ ShapeShift!

Tried hard on that one. I believe there is a legal issue. They have removed many coins, even Peercoin. Maybe they are looking for a legal statement that NuBits are not a security under Swiss Law. They are a Swiss company I believe. Perhaps we need to get that clarified first.

1 Like

The problem might be NuShares back Nubits. That “shares” thing might be considered a security…

A simple rebranding could solve that…

Rebranding wouldn’t change its function and use in practice which I presume is what factors in most heavily. Although it may not help with ShapeShift, I’ve established contact with an experienced securities attorney in the U.S., scheduled to have a chat early next week about NuBits and NuShares.

1 Like

Maybe Flyp.me would be a suitable replacement for ShapeShift.

Flyp.me is very similar to SS, it’s from the HolyTransaction team/developers and those guys have been around for so long without serious problems.

Talking to them about adding US-NBT might show some results…

1 Like