How to mint NSR?

Hello,

@jooize How do I mint NSR? I have it in my wallet but nothing is happening with it

Thanks

Hmm, was wondering about the same thing. Hope someone could answer this.

By the way, new guy here. Whenever I’m taking a break from this particular interest, I’m usually found at home, watching my Pomeranian relax in his cooling dog bed while watching TV with the wife and kids. Such a simple, yet, happy life. Have a nice day!

I was having the same problem but I left the wallet open for days and days and eventually I minted some NSR.

Looks like this in the wallet:

If your wallet is encrypted (recommended), you will need to select Settings…Unlock Wallet for Minting Only and then enter the wallet passphrase to begin minting.

If you are minting occasionally, but less than expected, you may need to split your NSR outputs in to groups of 10,000 NSR. This optimizes your wallet for minting, although transferring large amounts can become too large a transaction when splitting is occurring. You can use coin control (the Inputs button on the Send tab) to observe how your inputs are split. If you need to split them, add this to your nu.conf file (add one if it doesn’t exist) and send the NSR to yourself (you can use the same address):

splitshareoutputs=10000

Nice! Thank you very much for the feedback.