Grant to provide 50,000 liquidity to Exco.in for 60 days

Moved this thread to Custodial Grant Passed Board.

2 Likes

Any status update?
Nu needs your liquidity.

Regardless of @muchogusto’s readiness, Excoin is not avaialble due to their on-going battle with DD4BC.

Once we are open-source, we will need a liquidity provider for Bittrex, a major US alt-coin exchange. Perhaps if Exco.in is still under attack, @Muchogusto would be open to supporting Bittrex instead?

2 Likes

For @Excoin’s sake, I really hope that this isn’t the case. I know that their team is working overtime to shut down all avenues of the on-going DDoS extortion attempt.

4 Likes

I have just started working with pennybreaker and woolly_sammoth to try
to get NuBot communicating with Nu software again. Hopefully the
difficulty will be resolved soon.

3 Likes

Please check the announcement on our site.

Our site has been compromised by a sophisticated botnet. We are currently investigating the source. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. All of our findings:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/98846e3e3c1ed19ce9e1/raw/a3384ee8000dbe4fac1915813150a2cee95c1390/gistfile1.txt

kudos to exco.in for standing up to the criminals.

1 Like

The issue with your configuration saved probably your money.
You should now edit the title of your proposal and change the exchange name used.

I still want to provide 50,000 liquidity, even with the bad news at bter and excoin. My pay will be very much earned :wink: The primary step is getting NuBot running. Progress is being made as I discuss with the NuBot team. Then, a new decision will need to be made about which exchange or exchanges to support. Where is liquidity needed?

Tks for your support.
Looking at https://nubits.com/exchanges, poloniex or bitcoin.co.in look appropriate.

Hi @muchogusto. Any update for us? Liquidity at Poloniex or Bitcoin.co.id would be useful at this point, and upcoming exchanges like Bittrex as well when the source code is revealed.

A few days ago @pennybreaker say he would make a Ubuntu image preconfigured that I could use.

I would be pleased to be first liquidity pool user of @KTm or @jmiller. If we can negotiate a split of my 10,000 pay and it looks like shareholders take the change in contract I can start today. We could split funds between Poloneix and Bitcoin.co.id with most going to Poloniex because they contain more trading. I would advance motion asking shareholder to approve these contract changes. If motion fails, I quit pool.

Any shareholders opposed to such changes? Changes are use pool, not solo and use Poloniex and Bitcoin.co.id, not Exco.in.

I contact @KTm and @jmiller to negotiate possibilities now.

Sorry, he replied about that 4 days and I did not see until now.

Does it force even when “multiple-custodians”:false? This could prevent doing my contract:

I am fine with the above but the pool has not been created yet.

nope.

With Excoin gone, any liquidity I do would need to be another contract with shareholders. My plan is to continue working on getting NuBot running first, then experiment running it for a time, providing a small amount of liquidity for free, to be sure I can do it but also to see how different spreads change trading. After doing some penance by offering free liquidity, I may propose a new contract to shareholders if all works as planned.

I offer apologies for not completing my contract. I hadn’t expected the technical problems I have had running NuBot.

I think that’s completely reasonable. Your proposal was for Excoin liquidity, so now that the terms are unable to be fulfilled, you can exit the contract gracefully.

Fortunately, this was a motion and not a custodial grant, so it is easy to transition to new terms.

Thank you for the update!

I think @muchogusto converted the motion into a grant shortly after the voting began.