Got unwanted Blockshares due to holding Nushares? Sell them!

[quote=“masterOfDisaster, post:40, topic:2477, full:true”]
That’s why I think BCE needs to stop selling BKS now ;)[/quote]

I’d argue the contrary :stuck_out_tongue: [quote]
It depends on how you look at it. Compare it with the market share of Samsung…[/quote]

It’s not about market share, it’s about profit.

You’re trying to argue logic regarding the illogical. It’s not just about offering the best option it’s about getting people to like/believe it’s the best option. People dig apps, apps sell period.

Dhume, it’s good to have you onboard.

Printing shares to fund project comes from how Nu has been working. Nu investors seem to have run out of extra fund to support more development so they became willing to liquidate their nushares via diluting (print and sell NSR).

BCE is somewhat different, one may argue. Unlike Nu so far, BCE has an obvious revenue source. Investors don’t have to “sell blood” to fund projects. However at this particular stage of development BCE may still have to sell shares to fund project.

I think the best strategy is rolling out the minimal alpha/beta versions, find bugs early at small costs, and demonstrate an ability to make solid progress.

Please move the website/apps arguement elsewhere. They are interesting but is derailling the main topic.

2 Likes

[quote=“mhps, post:42, topic:2477, full:true”]
Dhume, it’s good to have you onboard.[/quote]
Thank you for the kind words, happy to be here.

[quote]Printing shares to fund project comes from how Nu has been working. Nu investors seem to have run out of extra fund to support more development so they became willing to liquidate their nushares via diluting (print and sell NSR).

BCE is somewhat different, one may argue. Unlike Nu so far, BCE has an obvious revenue source. Investors don’t have to “sell blood” to fund projects. However at this particular stage of development BCE may still have to sell shares to fund project.[/quote]
I completely agree with you, my argument for pushing the sale of the 50000 now rather then later is simple really. I think that selling those 50000 even if we have to sell them at a discount is better than selling them later even if we could have gotten more funds for them later on. Reasoning being that this is the most critical time in any business, the more funding we have now the better the product will be. The better the product will be upon release to the public (the start of exchange functioning) the more value and eventually revenue it will generate.

I think the topic has long been derailed but I agree enough has been said about the subject.

Agreed execpt for the timing.
The funding will bring BCE more money if BKS are not sold for $4 when nobody wants them (now) and for $6 or more when there’s demand (maybe soonTM).
This is why I’ll finalize the motion to stop the sale of BKS today or tomorrow.
Let’s see what happens then.
Remember: the basic funding is complete. It will allow the creation of BCE.

Thanks for sharing - I personally share @JordanLee and other chief Nu Shareholders’ vision and plan that Nu’s business of selling NBTs will be way more profitable/fruitful than BCE’s business of selling credits.
I am wondering why exactly some members here think BCE is more obvious or will be the first DAC that will generate profits.

Did you take part to the last B&C Exchange development seed fundraising?
If not, I would be curious why - thanks for sharing.
After we reached $200k, the fundraising has been going on and accepting extra funds for extra features.

[quote=“crypto_coiner,

I am wondering why exactly some members here think BCE is more obvious or will be
the first DAC that will generate profits.

[/quote]

I feel it’s an way easier business model to pull off and is thereby less risky. I do share
the vision that Nushares profitability may completely outperform Blockshares probability
in the end though.

[quote=“crypto_coiner,

Did you take part to the last B&C Exchange development seed fundraising? If not, I would be curious why - thanks for sharing. After we reached $200k, the fundraising has been going on and accepting extra funds for extra features.

[/quote]

Yes and I know fundraising has been ongoing.

3 Likes

I want to confirm that I completed an exchange with @Dhume and I want to publicly vouche for this user!
Escrow service has been provided by @tomjoad , very smooth and professional.

4 Likes

Reconfirming previous posted message, would vouch for both users and would recommend @tomjoad to anyone looking for escrow.

2 Likes