Current Liquidity

It looks like NuLagoon “imbalanced” NuLagoon Tube to balance the overall network buy and sell side.
It was not done by trading at the Tube according to the reported trading volume at ALix:

https://alix.coinerella.com/volume/gui_index.php

which shows only $3,000 volume.

@henry, can you confirm?

You can see the txn here:
http://nulagoon.com/

It doesn’t show up on alix cause that’s always a day behind.

1 Like

@assistant liquidity

Assisstant bot is dead. Try this:
https://alix.coinerella.com/panel/

@henry , @muchogusto
your nubots probably need a manual restart since i see a large amount at sell side at large offset!
I am performing a daily restart or even twice a day in my gateway nubot :wink:

3 Likes

Sell side has been below 40% all day, is Alix tripping up or are the Nubots malfunctioning?

Nubots malfunctioning. Check the polo order books

@willy

alix wall is showing buy side 65% overall, and polo having 6k on each side. What is the real liquidity situation? Should we sell nbt now?

1 Like

NuLagoon just announced this:

Poloniex: 11014 NBT + 0.0 BTC

@henry why is this not showing up on ALix?

1 Like

let me check

1 Like

What s happening?
Nulagoon has 0.77 nbt on the sell side?!
Is that real?

1 Like

BTC price made a jump and traders emptied all orders, that wee placed at a tight spread.
NuLagoon can’t even balance the operation at Poloniex:

nud getliquiditydetails B | grep BTRnV9uLSPVJw4jn1JMV2Ki2cfFqPYip9o -A 1000 | grep poloniex -A 2 | tail -n 1  | awk -F':' ... and some more stuff
        "1:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1464322560378_083b7a" : {
            "buy" : 0.0,
            "sell" : 6014.1664
--
        "2:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1464322560378_083b7a" : {
            "buy" : 1.06,
            "sell" : 0.0

unless there are BTC funds beyond those used for NuLagoon Tube:

That’s the prime reason for a parametric order book even - or especially at - USNBT/BTC!
If you have orders at an increased spread, they live longer, support the peg and reduce the risk of a total peg failure.
When will people start to realize that?
Maybe they should try to keep the peg with gateways at Poloniex during a BTC rollercoaster. They will come to the only economically sane conclusion:
if you don’t provide incentives to slow trading under certain circumstances, you’ll end up with empty sides and NO peg support at all.

5 Likes

What is slow trading?

The opposite of high frequency trading.
Maybe I should call it low frequency trading.
As the volume plays a role as well, maybe “low frequency low volume trading” is what I should’ve said.

1 Like

I only have 26 shareholder BTC, and I am going to put that up on Tube in the coming minutes (probably in two transactions). We need additional action from FLOT or @Dhume to balance both Poloniex and Tube as soon as possible.

Edit: 26.04 BTC has been traded with Tube. I don’t have any NuShare holder assets except USNBT at this point.

2 Likes

I would like to suggest we fully deploy the NuSafe funds from @Dhume, perhaps 20k to Poloniex and 10k to Tube. I would also suggest FLOT place 20 BTC at Tube and place 30 BTC under my control by sending it to 15nBBDbbjVVBjt1XoEcCBhpuKKYmeTCXx8, my paired NuLagoon Tube address. This way I can provide faster balancing than FLOT can, as I did an hour ago.

If reserves get any lower than they are right now I think FLOT should place NuShares for immediate sale on Poloniex and on the forum.

Thoughts on this course of action?

4 Likes

Thank you for stepping in.

Why so?

Sure. Have this tx I created 3 hours ago processed:

Sounds good to me.

Sure. There’s already a txn out for the tube and cybnates gateway. Deploying NuSafe and sending some btc to you would be alright too.

Sucks btc went up instead of down while we held the safe, but that’s life.

2 Likes

We’ll be placing something like $3k nsr this coming week. I think we should not panic and let this go through as planned.